Chapter Five

The first thing I noticed when I regained consciousness was that I was lying on a bed, I can hear someone moving around next to me. I don't open my eyes right away instead I do a mental check of my body to make sure I'm okay. Thankfully besides a few aches and what I'm sure to be bruises I seem to be okay, except there's this weird humming sensation running through my body. As if a chill was constantly running down my spine, I quickly start thinking of any drugs they could have given me to cause it, but I can't think of anything.

"You can open your eyes, I know your awake."

At the sound of her smooth husky voice my eyes snapped opened, Goddess she sounded like...well a Goddess. I slowly raise my upper body with my elbows feeling some aches from the hit earlier. I look around to see that I'm in a small room in I'm assuming the Bloodfang pack's main house. Judging by the room's small size and simple furnishing it must be a guest room, the bed is up against a wall to my right and I spot a door a little bit past the foot of the bed. Looking to my left my jaw literally drops at the sight in front of me. Before I blacked out I thought I imagined that girl, but there's nothing imaginary about the girl in front of me right now.

She was facing away from me combing her hair in front of a mirror on top of a dresser. Her hair was pale blonde, reaching just below her shoulders. I can imagine under the light the moon it glowing white. I notice the tips of her hair seem to be damp, that's when I spot the door farther left that leads to a bathroom and a towel on the floor next to her bare feet. Just thinking of this beautiful creature naked and showering only moments earlier made my mouth go dry. She was wearing a long sleeved black crop top that showed off her midriff with tight blue jeans that hugged every inch of her long legs. The outfit was simple enough, but on her it looked down right decadent. Her body looked like it came straight out of Sports Illustrated, and I'm not just referring to her curves which she most certainly has. I mean she's FIT, from the reflection in the mirror I can see her stomach is flat, smooth, and as hard as steel. Her whole body seemed to radiate power and that's without her aura, she was calm and collected just brushing her hair. Focusing now on her face in the mirror I still can't believe she's real, she's gorgeous. Smooth pale skin, soft features, but it was her eyes that captivated me. Long dark lashes surrounded the most beautiful light blue eyes I had ever seen, and they were looking right at me.

She turned to face me, quirked one eyebrow and gave me a mischievous smile, as if asking if I had finished with my appraisal. My mouth snapped close and I couldn't stop myself letting out a loud gulp.

Focus and say something you idiot! I chastise myself.

I open my mouth to say something but right then the girl saunters over to the bed and slowly climbs on. Her sensual movements, like a wolf cornering prey, leaves me speechless. She slowly climbs on top of me and sits on my lap straddling me. The humming sensation from before seems to intensify and my body lets out an involuntary shudder of pleasure. Seeing my reaction, the girl just looks at me with a wolfish grin, I try in vain to compose myself.

Goddess, this is insane, what is happening right now? I need to focus and find out who she is, what she wants, and what the hell is going on.

I open my mouth to ask her, but at that same moment she decides to lean forward, her face at the crook of my neck and breathes in deeply. The sensation of which sends a shiver down my spine and straight to my groin. My whole-body shudders so hard I have to clutch the bed sheets just to steady myself, but she didn't stop there. Next, she scrapes her elongated canines across the skin at the base of my neck sending another shiver down my spine and straight to my groin. If she didn't feel anything sitting on my lap before she most definitely feels it now, because I can perfectly feel her tight firm rump.