Read or die -A/N- The only announcement.

TLDR

stop being overly horny in normal chapters.

stop screaming senpai or master

i have no mercy for people on wattpad anymore i will block someone over it.

it aint cute, i dont want to or need to know your fetishes.
i may write nsfw chapters but KEEP YOUR HORNY COMMENTS OUT OF THE NORMAL CHAPTERS.

i stg im so sick of seeing it outside of the nfsw chapters. shut up

//////
FULL EXPLANATION

Keep NSFW comments in the NSFW chapters. People who don't like to see or talk about that stuff skip those chapters so stop bringing the NSFW talk into the normal SFW chapters.
I get it, sans is hot, but you don't need to be overly horny every damn chapter.
I will not hesitate to block someone because i have lost all mercy for people on wattpad. I write these stories for MY entertainment and share them so if others like them, they can read it as well and share my enjoyment of the stories i come up with.
I don't need to know your fucking daddy kink or whatever other fetishes you have. Stop calling them senpai, master, daddy, or whatever weird fucking nicknames u have for them. I read EVERY SINGLE COMMENT. None of you are safe from my judgement.
Be normal because i promise you, you will regret it in the future.
I'm tired of telling people how to be normal for fucks sakes.

This isn't your dms, this is PUBLIC for EVERYONE to see.
Just remember that before you publically say you want to be railed by a tentacle wielding skeleton who gets his power from negative energy/aura's and has on multiple occassions tried to commit genocide and kill his brother.