Horror!Sans×Reader

This chapter is set on the surface. Your skele is trying to change for you.

⚠️Warning Sexual Themes⚠️
Read at your own risk!
///////

It had been only a few months since the barrier broke and surprisingly the humans took well to the monsters, despite the initial spook to see half feral monsters who'd been starved to cannibalism. The government set up a plan to enter the monsters into society with nearly a thousand dollars to start with for each monster family while they where given the medical attention they badly needed without charge. You'd fallen into the underground a few months before the barrier finally crumbled in on itself, seemed the ancient magic couldn't hold much longer which was great because the souls they needed to escape had vanished.

During your deadly stay, you managed to fall into the clutches of one of the most feared monsters in the underground. A small skeleton by the name of sans, at first glance you would be weary as he towered any human with ease. His hands ending in dagger claws while a large gaping hole sat on the left of his skull, right below it was his most terrifying feature. The wide blood filled pupil that stared through every lie and trick, he was observant and caught onto things no normal human could. He bared large teeth much like a wild animal as his canines protruded from his ever present smile.

At first you where nothing but food in his eyes, trying to lure you to your death which was almost made true more then you'd like to admit while he laughed at your suffering. It took a lot of convincing that you where harmless and you even saved papyrus from a trap once which seemed to get you on sans' good side. He was very in control of his emotions and new how to hide them well, so it was hard to tell if he liked you at first but after you'd gotten a fresh bath in the one papyrus managed to fix up. As you where sitting at the couch, sans had woken up from his nap and moved closer to you.

It made your eyes widen at his half asleep behavior as he sniffed you while your face flushed when he tried to wrap an arm around you to bring you closer to him. Grabbing his arm seemed to snap him out of his sleepy trance as he looked at you wide eyed before teleporting away, completely embarrassed. When you asked his brother about it, papy said his best sense was his smell which made him prone to sniffing things he liked, which threw you in a loop. What did papy mean by like? After experimenting by using some cologne you found in the old shop, you smelled of flowers daily as you'd act as if nothing was different.

Yet you noticed sans head would turn instinctively to catch the new smell before he'd act as if he wasn't doing anything. It took you pretending to doze off on the couch that he actually went for it, hesitantly leaning closer as he sniffed lightly around your neck and shoulder. A sound almost like a purr coming from his throat as he wrapped his arms around you, holding you close like he tried to do the first time. It took all of your will power to not do anything stupid as your saving grace was papyrus calling sans to help him, which granted you freedom as he begrudgingly let go. Eventually things just seemed to fall into place, he eventually started to outwardly hint at his feelings towards you.

Papyrus finally screeched for both of you to admit it already as he swung his brother around in his arms while teasing sans that he's get a girlfriend if he'd just admit his feelings. One short teleport and search later, you found him huddled in the shed outside ducking in his hoodie as he would hardly answer you. Sighing you decided that you might of read the signs wrong and just admitted your feelings to get them out there so you could move past it. Your gaze slowly moving up to see his bright pupil staring at you, you bravely sucked in a bit of air before planting a kiss on his skull. Standing to let him cool his embarrassment off as you went back inside to find papy no where to be seen, probably out checking all of sans's stations.