Dream!Sans×NekoNurse!Reader

Request by Torilovesbooks2303 Sorry it still says thats your username...

Also i have NO clue about medical stuff so... yeeeaaahh

///////////////////////////////////////

Walking down the street was a short woman who'e been ooking down as she walked, she amongst all the others was the most difficult to identify. She was not part of the monster race, nor the human race but of her own. She is what alot of anime enthusiast call a Neko, A girl with a cat tail and ears. Yet she didn't prefer the term mostly due to the squeals and giggling it would cause from these people, she prefered if she was just called a hybrid. Much to many peoples suprise her cat ears were not idle, they moved by her nerves commands.

Swaying or flicking in directions of the tiniest sound. How ever, many people have asked her to 'Mew' or say 'Nyah' just from being known as a Neko. She didn't mind much as long as they didn't pester her about it. Yet today on her way home, her ears twitched to the sound of someone softly groaning. They sounded hurt! Her ears flattened in worry as she, of course, went to follow the sound of the injured person.

Cutting into the forest, she turned through the trees with her eyes flicking around until she spotted someone slumped up against a tree. Gasping, she ran to them not suprised that it was a skeleton. She met monsters before and this wasn't new to her. While checking him for injuries, she found that he had cracks on his skull and ribs, his left arm was broken and his right leg was dislocated. Bleeding badly as he seemed unconsious.

Picking him up gently, he whimpered in pain. Her work was too far away at this point so she ran home, careful of the little skeleton in her arms. Fumbling with her keys, she jiggled the key in the lock until she got the door open, taking the injured patient to her couch before she layed him down briefly to go get her spare medical supplies. Grabbing the duffle bag, she went back to her living room and sat the bag beside the couch.

Lifting the monster back up he whimpered again as she put him to sit on her legs and lean against her. Unzipping the bag she took out a sheet to keep her pets and her hairs from infecting the monsters injuries. Spreading it onto the couch before she moved him back to lay on his back. She pulled out bandages and liquid antibiotics for him.

Pulling out tubes and a bag of liquid to heal his soul, twisting the tube into the bags nozzle before she summoned his soul. It shined a white mixed with faint yellow color as she gently hovered it out her hand, careful not to physically touch it, knowing that it could potentally wake him. Attatching a needle to the other end of the tube she pushed it into his soul, carefully using a piece of medical tape to keep it place.

Twisting the nob the fluid began to flow towards his soul to stabilize him. He groaned in pain, his face scrunching up. Worry spread over her face as she began to treat his other wounds, trying to heal them as best as her magic and power would allow. After doing everything she could, she went to go get a rag to clean up. Grabbing a bucket before filling it with water before she snatched a few wash cloths, returning to the skeleton. Squating down beside the couch, she washed his wounds while trying to not hurt him.

Cleaning the blood that had smeared onto her clothes as well. She sighed, her ears flattening against her head once more as she watched over her patient. Within a few days he had awoken, it was a startling awake to say the least as he had completely jumped off the couch. In panic she shoo'ed him back onto the couch with a gently shove but his feet caught with hers causing the two to stumble over.

He yelped in pain as she repeatively apologized for she had landed on his healing ribcage, trying to asure her it was alright was easier said than done. She checked over his ribcage three times to make sure she didn't worsen the injury. After she had gotten him settled back on the couch and he got her to calm downx they introduced themselves to one another. He had called himself dream sans as she had said her name was (y/n).