Introduction

Hello! Thank you for reading! (this is going up after a couple of chapters whoops).

A little backstory on my inspiration: I absolutely adore Downton Abbey and have for years so I thought creating a story with a new addition to the family would be a very fun thing to write about. The time period around the early to mid-1900s is so fascinating to me so doing some research on clothing, lifestyles, cars, fashion, etc is going to be a lot of fun for me! 

For anyone who has read my other story, you may have noticed that I like to stick to the main storyline as much as possible to make the story seem immersive to the plot you already know. To fit in with Evelyn's story, however, I will change a few things here and there but nothing major will be changed - but things will be added to make her life a bit more interesting.

Now, let's talk about what's in store for Evelyn. I decided to create a character that was a bit 'out of the ordinary' for the posh Grantham family and I figured I could do that well with a cousin. As for her love life, which I am going to have a bit of fun with, I will be creating her love interests myself. When I introduce a new character, I'll either put a photo of how I picture them/who they're inspired by at the beginning or end of the chapter.

Also, I love love love input and suggestions on all things! Any input or comments are greatly appreciated!

Thank you all so much again for reading and enjoy!