IV

Lena's part

We looked at the door at the same time. We immediately sat farther apart. The door opened and Jess (my assistant) looked at us.

- I'm sorry Miss Luthor. I told her that you had lunch with someone right now, but she didn't care. -Alex arrived behind her and she looked with a worried face at Kara. She looked like nothing could hurt her. I always adore her because of this. She looked powerful, brave and fearless.

- I'm sorry, but I have to talk with my sister a minute. -It was something in her eyes. when she looked at me, I couldn't understand it.

- I guess Lena can know anything. -I looked at Kara, who smiled at me. I knew she did this, because she wanted me to know that I can trust her. I smiled at her back.

- I'm sorry but this is something, we should discuss privately.

- It's Ok. Go, we can continue this later. -I touched Kara's shoulder. They are sisters, of course they have some things that I can't know. If I have a problem with this, that would be so selfish of me.

- Thanks Lee. We talk later?

- Yeah! -I hugged her and I watched while she went out of my office. God, she almost kissed me. Alex nodded for me and closed the door after them.

- ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I ALMOST KISSED HER! -I heard when she yelled at her sister. She really wanted to kiss me? I mean I knew that I wanted to kiss her, but I thought this is a one sided thing. I standed there for a few seconds.

I really wanted to talk to her later. I wanted to tell her my feelings. Maybe it was a bad idea, but I couldn't keep it to myself. It was really hard to hide this thing from her. And the other thing. The kryptonite thing.

I was so angry at her when I figured out who she was in real life. It was a sudden idea. I didn't want to hurt her, so I don't even know why I made kryptonite. I guess I felt like this is how I can save myself from her. She never wanted to hurt me, but... I was so mad and angry.

Maybe I have to give them to Alex. I didn't know what I would do with them, but I knew that I wanna tell Kara. I did not want secrets between us. Not like big things like the kryptonite or my feelings. What is the worst thing that can happen? She will hate me. For the kryptonite. And If she will do it, then my feelings will be worthless. I had to meet her later. I texted her and she responded immediately.

Took my phone away and continued the work

Took my phone away and continued the work. I had a lot of things to do until the meeting with Kara.

At 5pm I just stood before my closet and I thought about what I should wear. After 25 minutes I decided to stay in the same clothes that I wore. Kara made me feel comfortable. I was in dark blue jeans with a black belt and a black shirt with vertical white motives. My hair was straight.