XVI

Lena's part

At the door of the amusement park a lot of people waited for their way to the park. We lated a little, so Sam and Ruby were already in.

"You know, if I would just drop in the Luthor name, we could go in immediately." I chagrined while I pointed to the almost 20 people in front of us.

"But this is not the same. You have to stay in the line. You never were in an amusement park?" She jumped sometimes a little. I felt like I was dating a child. When I shook my head she stopped.

"Wait really?" She looked at me like I would say that I didn't get food when I was a child.

"No, I wasn't"

"So this is the first? I'm the first?" A huge, proud smile arrived on her face.

"Yes you are." I nodded.

"I'm happy that I could be your first in something."

"I never lived together with a woman, so..."

"First again.I like it." Kara wrapped her arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer so she could give a kiss to my cheek. After 30 incredibly long minutes I finally could pay for our tickets. Kara almost started to argue with me, because she wanted to pay for the tickets, but she lost pretty fast. Kara crossed our fingers and walked like that. I never was someone, who held hands with someone in public, but with Kara it seemed normal. Sam and Ruby stood in the middle of the park.

"Hi. Sorry for being late." I smiled at them and gave them a hug. Sam studied Kara's face. If I had to bet, she tried to see the same things in her and in Supergirl. I did this too for a while when my brother told me the truth. I tried to find some difference. Something that shows me that Kara and Supergril weren't the same person. I was so blind Jessus. It was so obvious.

"Did you know that Lena never was in an amusement park?" Kara asked while we walked after Ruby, who ran to the roller coaster.

"Really?"

"Yeah." I shrugged my shoulders and I wanted to find another subject. Talking about my childhood wasn't in my daily plan. Kara saw this, so she started to talk with Sam about multiple things.

Kara and Ruby went to buy some food while we slowly walked behind them.

"We move in together." I said it quickly. Sam stopped and now she studied my face. I was happy that Kara said yes, but I was afraid that I would screw the things. I was good at that.

"Who offered this? Kara or you?" Yeah... She knew that the things like this didn't work with me so well.. But Kara helped me with this. She made the things better and easier. 

"Me."

"And she said yes. That's great. Isn't it?" She studied my face searching for something weird or bodeful.

"Yeah, I just don't wanna mess it up." I ran my fingers through my hair.

"You won't. And If you do, she will forgive you. She adores you. She does and she always did." 

"I hope so."

A huge quake shook the entire park. I felt the earth trembling beneath my feet. The crowd froze as one man.

"What a hell was that?" Sam looked at me and then searched for Ruby with her eyes. I tried to find Kara. Ruby ran for us.

"Kara told me to come here."

"It's okay Babe." Sam held her and we watched how the panicked people ran at large. There came screams from the big wheel. In the next minute Supergirl arrived in the sky. From the quake one of the big wheels seatbelts opened. A guy fell down fast. Supergirl got her and landed with him on the ground.