8: Cubicle.

THEY ARRIVE at the IT department where there's this glass partition. Half of it were a bit blurry preventing the outsiders to see things directly inside. But that didn't prevent RM and Jin to their advantage.

They peep over to check what's going on inside. Making the rest to tiptoe, enable them to peep over as well. But not with Suga and Jimin.

Both shared a frustrated look how things didn't come their way just because of their height, though the height difference differ only a bit.

So instead of living their frustrations that'll only give them stress, they push the door and enter.

The rest got a silent complain shocked for what they did. Even their managers weren't able to prevent their bold moves. They're not allowed to enter not unless its necessary. More importantly they're upgrading the system. Outsiders are not welcome for now.

All eyes snap over the door, didn't expect for some visitors. Obviously they're busy and being interrupted right now is not a great idea. Seeing two of the members inside put them into question.

What are they doing here? They're supposed to be in the dance studio practicing? More questions on their faces.

"Annyeonghaseyo." Both bow and greet them formally hands in front. They're there already. They acted like two elementary kids.

"We got height issues so instead of straining ourselves we took things out into our advantage." Suga as always. He know how to make things to act cool in his own way.

"We can go out if you want." Jimin pointed outside politely. That's when the rest of the members fell themselves through the door. RM and Jin flops on the floor followed by JK and V. Lastly who manage himself was Hobi. His fast reflexes saved him from more embarrassment. He sheepishly smile and wave.

"Joseonghamnida." He apologize as well as their managers, helping the rest to get up. Most of the time they forgot they're celebrities.

Jin on the other hand make sure to grab Jimin and Suga taking them away. Didn't matter their protest. He's the eldest among them but sometimes he acts the youngest among them. At the very least he knows when to be a responsible hyeong in terms of gathering their members.

RM being the team leader ask for an apology once more in behalf of the rest bowing 90°. "Joseonghamnida. Kamnida." Hands on the stainless handle of the door ready to close it and leave along with Manager Oh.

"Jamkkan!!" Its Hobi. His voice filled the corridor and the room causing them to get stunned on their respective seats. What more with him outside.

Another bold move.

Its not so like him. He didn't use his regular cute high pitch scream or whining. Instead he uses his manly and authoritative voice to cease RM. That means it's not something they have to deal with lightly. 

"Hyeong waeguraeyo?" V ask a bit disturb by his attitude. He looks scary.

He make sure to make way for himself to get inside the room. All eyes escorting on him. He didn't dare turn his eyes nor the attention he got around him. He just walk passed them.

They gave a questionable look with each other. It's quite unusual to see him this serious. He seemed going into a fight.

He made a full stop on one particular table.  He didn't move nor talk. He just stand there staring to the one occupying it.

General manager Baek come closer while Kang Aera, Bong Pal and Mimi stand knowing who he's been looking to.

"Jung Ho Seok sshi?" He calls taking his full attention.