1: Mask.

"SHIT!!" Cursing myself as I checked on the time. I'm still running myself away from my beloved chasers. Finishing my mission.

Men in black tux with manicured hair having these high powered weapons at hand. I was running and jumping above those huge and lined up container vans at a known port discreetly.

They must not find me. They can't or I'll never be seen the sun like ever again.

Though they'll never heard me breath at my position, being in my job most of the time I held it in. An assurance I guess. They may able to find me by just a single breath.

Oops.

I release a silent groan seeing two drones flying searching my location. Obviously they're equipt and determined to find me. I must get out of here.

Securing my bag pack tightly, I checked my location once more. I must get into the water as soon as possible. Its the only escape rout for me right now.

Gun shots.

I cursed once more. That was close hitting my head inwardly. They got me!

More successive shots. Lucky for me it missed. I bend lower while running swiftly, trying my best not to get hit or I'll be dead.

One lethal shot!

"Shit!!" I lean myself on the corner with force. My ear pings. A bullet just passed me seconds ago. If it hits my head I'm done!

Another shot. I'm pretty sure the gunner is in my ten. Quite impressive using his skills. That's why I must get my ass out of here. The gunner's next shot will certainly kills me.

I fill my lungs with air, taking all my courage luck and experience. Its now or never. The clocks ticking. I can't be late.

Sirens wailing. Authorities are coming.

A relieve smile drawn my lips. They just came in time. Taking this opportunity to escape. My feet were itching.

"Assa!!" I crawl myself more at the corner. Once I get into the pile of more container vans it'll be a piece of cake to escape.

I manage to get myself between the space and smoothly slide my body down and touch the pavement. Such a piece of cake.

I heard some footsteps. It was heavy. Turning my head on the side to be welcomed by a tall bulky man. He cracked his knuckles. He did the same with his neck and he had this malicious smile on his face.

The way he looked at me and how he wet his lips, he sure wants to take my shit out of me. Piece of cake he got the guts.

I stand properly and face him showing him that I'm not afraid of him not a bit. His height and his build won't intimidate me a slightest. I can give him a fair fight if he want. I can be intimidating in my own way.

But lucky of him I don't have more time to play. I must go. To escape is the best option for me right now. Well it won't fit for my character if I'll fight with him head on.

My attire won't be fit for an intense battle. I'm wearing an old bkack tattered hooded jacket. Partnered it with of course tattered jeans. I look more of a lackey and a thief. A coward who only knew how to escape.

Taking in my character once more. I sprint away from him. I'm sure he can't catch me. I'm lightweight and flexible. I'm a stumble away from the water.

He followed me. Taking his gun this time. Shooting a successive shots. It missed.

A smirk on my lips.

How can they let him have a gun? He can't even aim properly. Poor bullets.

"This is how you aim a shot." I take out my gun and shot the nearest drone a couple of times, the amateur style. A lot better than Mr. Muscles behind me. I can't let them feed their curiosity and find out my identity. This was the gunner's eyes. I'm pretty sure he won't let me live next time.