30: Child.

"WOA..." Hobi roam his eyes amaze looking at the cars ahead of them loading the students from the most elite family of the society. "So this is your school." Glancing the kids over the mirror. "How long are you planning to stay?"

Both raise a look over him. "When things settled as plan." They answer in sync.

He chuckles love how they set things in sync. Henry may find it creepy but for him it was quiet amazing. Everything to them was amazing. It cannot be denied that they got his traits. Their bubbly side and some of his habits.

In Hoo got his habitual neck shaking when not sure or a bit confused. In Ha put her finger on the side of her head when she's confused.

His boy habitually move his feet when his sitting while his girl got his manspreading. Very unusual because she's a girl that's why she loved it when she acts as her brother. She doesn't have to hesitate. She feels free.

They got his cute noises whenever they do something serious and need focus. They played their ears and tuck their hair over it. Whenever they laugh they laugh without holding back. They don't hold back their emotions whenever they're in a normal state but it a different story when they're in a mission. It cannot be denied that their other half they got it all to their mother.

They became lethally dangerous. They know how to set aside their other self and became a different person. Most importantly they're good actor and actresses. They can fool everyone by what they seen hiding the fact of who are they. That's why its so confusing to determine who's who but of course his one of the exception.

By that he's absolutely satisfied how things get well mixed upon them. Such a proud father.

Now he's smiling sweetly showing his cute dimples, tapping his hands over the wheel. If he wasn't driving right now he's already dancing.

"Tay?" In Hoo calls him.

"Yes?" He glance at him over the mirror ushering him to talk.

"Don't you feel confused or dumbfounded knowing us? I mean you've been a bachelor then all of a sudden you got us?"

"Have you had even a slight regret?" In Ha added.

He thought for a while. They're having a serious talk right here.

"Ani." He smile sweetly. "I've always been expecting that I got a child with your mother. So since then I've always been imagining this day to come. In fact we already had planned what to call our children back then. That's how I know your names.

Regret? I regretted the time when I'm not at your side as you grow. If I could turn back the time I would snatch away the chance of becoming a hands on father to you.

Of course your grandparents will surely love you." He suddenly realize his mistake. His face laced in terror imagining his parents. "They'll sure scrape my head."

"Tay, kwaenchana?" They ask in sync.

"O-oh." A half bake laugh came out him. He haven't thought of how will he introduce is family to them. Henry prepare the press conference he ask this morning without consulting his parents. "Scrape then scrape." Fighting off his worries then smile.

His twin then nod each other and mimick how he smile.

"Now that's creepy." He pointed at them. "Please don't do that publicly." Eyes focused on the road. "Oh?" He didn't notice they arrive at the main building. So he maneuver it professionally over the side.

He turn half his body over them and clap. Glint of mischief over the twin eyes. He put his hand for a cheer expressing their teamwork.

"Kaja. Fighting!!" They cheered before he hops out the car.