32: Position.

I TRAVELED alone along with the crowd. Trying. Keyword trying.

I may have been able to adjust my life at the village but its a different story when I'm alone with these total strangers. I don't like how they look at me. I feel like I can't breath. I'm suffocated.

They're judging eyes were like daggers around me ready to strike me down. I worry I might snap and ended up killing them.

However, Kang Aera and her family's smile and everyone in the village--there colorful memories pacify my wavering feeling. Most especially when I'm on abeonim's bike and I'm on top of the hill looking the great sceneries of the island and the islets beyond me.

I manage to survived.

Right after I travel by water I'm making my way to the downtown area to buy some change and few more necessities. I don't have anything except a debit card my mother gave me a burner phone and myself.

I enter the nearest shop and buy the things I need. I change my clothes as well. There I realize why they look at me differently. I attracted then unintentionally. I got few dots of blood on my grey hooded sweatshirt. Burn sweatpants on my right ankle area. 

Very unpresentable.

I sigh and put my things inside a black plastic bag then put them along with few of my stuff in my new black bag pack. Then I give a final look of myself over the mirror.

I wear a black tattered skinny jeans. Bondage black boots. White upper V neck shirt and partner it with black leather motorcycle jacket.

I look cool actually. It fits my personality.

"Excuse me." The owner of the store calls my attention handing me my card. "BTS paen aniyeyo?" She ask with a warm smile. Teenagers nowadays were a fan of these boy group." She pointed on a specific wall where posters of them can be seen. "You can choose one, its free."

I purse my lips and bow. If Kang Aera's with me right now she's been squealing and screaming overjoyed of the things full of BTS. Yea the whole wall were filled of K-pop groups.

Curtesy of her kindness I check every posters of the group. This is the first I give a proper look about these guys. I've heard their names but I don't give much thought about what they look. Its really not my thing. Besides, Aera's bias was V. Until my eyes caught one specific poster.

The first on the left side was Jimin. He's cute with his cheeky cheek and a pouty lips. He's quite innocent looking but sexy. In the middle was a Jung Kook. He looks so young but already had a strong personality and charisma cute but do know how to bite.

Lastly who really caught my attention was J-Hope. I can't be wrong. He was that boy. Though he grown up to be a man, but his fine features remained. His slim body, those thin lips, those eyes, his ears--everything. How can't I not recognize him at all?

Probably the reason why I didn't give much attention with them even if I may able to listen all their songs is because I won't ever recognize his voice. Twelve years ago, his voice were so feminine. Very girly.

Now he could sing, rap and dance. It never comes in my mind that he could do these things. I only imagine him to be a book worm and an ace student in a university.

"Seems like you like him the most." Ajumma caught me then she ransack her stocks and takes out one poster. "It's our new arrival. I can give you this free if you'll buy this ticket." She show it to me.

It's a mini concert." Half baked smile on her lips. "My daughter purchase this ticket a month ago. Unfortunately, she got into an accident and died." She wipe her tears hiding behind her handkerchief. "It's a bit expensive and I still have debts to--"