17: Zone.

CONTINUATION

LYING in bed Hobi can't sleep. He was staring at the ceiling playing his fingers placed properly on his chest over the thick blanket. Extremely formal and stiff.

He was laying at the far edge of the queen size bed available on their room. Dani's on the other side as well. She's sleeping sideways facing the window.

Although he looks calm trying his best to sleep but in reality the reason why he can't sleep because he was nervous. His heart beats like crazy. It was pounding so hard he feared that she might've heard it. Actually it was pounding behind his ears. Very loud.

"Your phone's ringing." Dani told him turning to his side.

No reaction.

She poke his shoulder.

"Oh?!!" He shriek surprise by her. Hands in front covering.

"Its been ringing." She gesture his phone. Finally he notice. If she didn't informed him he won't notice at all. He's been preoccupied by lots of manly thoughts.

He quickly took his phone and answers it without checking who?

"JUNG HO SEOK!!" He yelps face grimace knowing who's on the line calling. Its an international call that's why he got no idea.

"Eomma." He sounds apologetic and guilty as he sits formally with his knees left hand on his lap. "Jinjja mianhaeyo."

"That's why you booked this vacation on purpose? To hide the fact about what happened?" She felt absolutely disappointed feeling betrayed about it.

"Eomma, aniyeyo. Noona and I booked that vacation trip last month. The timing just fits perfectly and I'm glad it did. I don't want you guys to be worried."

"And do you think we can enjoy our trip knowing what happened?" She huff more air.

"You did. Noona sent me your pictures everyday. And I can say you---"

"Ya!!" She yell shutting him up. "Tell me where you were staying right now. How safe it is and---"

"Eomma." This time he cuts her through. She's starts ranting and he doesn't like it. By the loud of her voice Dani surely hears her. "Kukjeonghaseyo. We're safe and I think this is one of the safest place in Korea." He coaxed her soothing her wavered emotions.

Eomma chalmeotasseo and I admit it. But I'm more concerned how will you feel knowing what happened. Oh?" Admitting his fault.

She heave a heavy sigh and took a couple of seconds before she speaks up. "Alright I believe you. I'll take your words because you're my son. But if ever something happened to you while you were there I'll make sure--"

"Eomma..." He chuckles slightly glancing at her hiding his mother's threat. "Its not necessary we're safe and absolutely I'm safe. Just enjoy your vacation."

"Arasseo." She calms a bit taking his son's persuasion. "Like I always reminding you, don't sleep with random girls."

"Eomma...." He whines hushing and complaining, embarrassed to the highest level.

"Wae? Don't tell you got a woman sleeping besides you right now? Matchi?" She try to guess by the way he reacted. She knows her son. He's extra careful whenever a woman is around.

"Eomma chebal." He pleads he's almost crying covering his eyes.

"Alright. Alright I'll stop. I don't know who's with you right now to be embarrassed that way but if that's a woman makes sure to introduce her to us." She demanded.