16: Buzz.

LIMOUSINES, high end cars, vintage cars and other sorts of transportation that shouts money that varies their authority from the society. Loading inside were people on the upper class with deep connection of Sakura Elite Club. A rare sight inside the 500 years old estates of the Kim clan.

The estate has a five hundred years old traditional Korean court were most parties and memorable events had been held by the clan over the years.

Huge towering pine pillars with its traditionally dye red color. Even the roof and the ceilings ornamented with bright colors that describes the deep history of the country.

The floors were huge blocks of stones, piled up and smoothens to render a nice but raw effects brought by nature. The whole place were decorated simple yet sophisticated that became more vibrant and lovely through a live orchestra playing. Variety of foods and delicacies were on a long table with chefs and their respective assistants. Waiter and waitresses roaming around to supply the guests with varieties of whine.

While the whole estate was secured by world class agents to maintain the peacefulness of the party and away from any violent intrusions from the outside.

Every guests wear their masks when they get in. Aside from their invitations, their masks were a personalized one with proper access code. In other words, it's their verification ID's. So intrusions were highly impossible unless its inside job.

"Woa!!" Hobi's craning his head trying to get a proper view from the car's very tinted window. He's been showing his amazement since they arrive at the gate along with the rest of the cars entering the huge gate. "I never thought that there's a place like this in the country." He unconsciously voiced out his thoughts looking comically innocent. Contrasting how he should behave by his get up tonight.

He was wearing a combination of pine and  green tuxedo. His fringes were down covering his forehead to create a more younger and fresh look. He applied a minimal make up to finishes up his look.

Rain was personally driving while kept on glancing them at the back. He never been proud seeing her wearing a gown tonight.

Its a simple fitted black tube top dress. Its reaches half of her very slender legs. While another lacey glittery skirt was worn out separately. Her hair were put in a meassy bun with proper curls dropping her shoulders. Her make up were light showcasing her feminine side. She looks like a model straight from magazine.

Though she looks gorgeously beautiful and different tonight she chose to keep silent and composed herself while they're inside the estate. Few strain of thoughts were running her head.

"I'm sure they won't believe me when I told them about this place. Its surreal. I wish I could take few pictures." He frown a bit. How he love to take some pictures with her. His phone's not with him this time. It's protocol not to bring any cellphones during the party.

"I'll take few shot for you later Jung Ho Seok sshi." Rain offers that beams his face then replaced by a questions suddenly. For how did he knew that that's been running his head right now.

"Your talking to yourself louder enough for us to hear." She fixes her skirt.

Hobi's eyes widened, feared that they might heard the last few thoughts in his head that might embarrassed him big time.

Dani's eyes landed on his right hand releasing a sigh. It has a cast in it. "You should've push yourself to the limit. Now look what happened?" Blaming him.

THEY'VE been gathered at the shooting range of the building. More soundproof walls and place were similar to a regular shooting facilities with cubicles separating each shooter with each other. Target board ahead and ear mufflers on each side.