Prologue

Badi Maa: I always told you to stay away from that girl. You always wanted a girl who listen to you and doesn't disobey you. Give you more priority. Anokhi doesn't find anything important but her studies and job. One day she'll leave you and your son like your mom did.

Shaurya: Badi Maa, You are getting it all wrong. There is nothing between us and it can never happen. She is just my student and nothing more than that. And with time everyone should change.

Badi Maa: You know what? I never wanted to say this. But you are slowly becoming like your father.

Shaurya: No I can't.

Badi Maa: Hope you don't.

Shaurya is concerned of his recent behaviour. What he was and what he has become? He never wanted his life to turn into what it is going like right now. But his soft corner for Anokhi has forced him to forget about his preferences.

Anokhi is in her third year. No one in institute yet knows about their relationship. Actually they're not yet committed. Reason is Shaurya. He doesn't want to go into a relationship with one of his students. First reason is ego and he always wanted a housewife. Second he doesn't want others to make gossip of Anokhi and his relationship.

Anokhi has realised her love for Shaurya and she wants him to realise his feelings too. Shaurya has clearly said a no when she expressed her feelings to him.

" I love you Shaurya... Say something. Why aren't you replying me anything? Thou I know it all from your gestures but I want to listen from your mouth. "

" You are not my type of girl. I don't want any ambitious lady in my life anymore"

The only words he had in reply.

Keep reading to know how their love story unfolds.

Regards
Anamika