Emotional Blackmail

Shaurya was worried with the piece of news that his Badi Maa shared with him in the evening.

" It's not about who I want to marry. What matters is that I don't love Shagun anymore. I love.... No.. I can't spoil her life. I need to talk to badi Maa. "

Shaurya started towards her room.

Devi Sabarwal, who was rapidly walking to fro in her room, saw him coming towards the room. She immediately gathered her up and went to the bed.
Shaurya entered to see her in bed already.

" Badi Maa... You sleeping this early? "

" No beta, Actually I have little bit headache. You wanted to talk to me? "

" No it's okay. Take rest. "

Shaurya switched off the lights, closed the door and left.

Devi immediately woke up to confirm if he left.

" Today I have somehow managed but not everytime I can give excuse of my headache. I have to do something. That Anokhi should be out of Shaurya's life. With that Anokhi, Aastha will enter the house and I can't afford that. Ek hi rasta hai... Shaurya aur Shagun ki shaadi. "

Next day morning,

Devi knocked on Shaurya's door.

" Badi Maa. You don't need permission. Andar aa jaiye. "

" Beta, Kuch important baat karni thi.. "

" Woh kya? "

" Kya aaj tak maine tumse kuch bhi manga hai? "

" Nahi badi Maa "

" Can I ask you a favor this time? "

" Boliye"

" Shaadi kar lo Shagun se. "

" Badi Maa main yahi baat karna chahta tha aapse kal. Main nahi pyaar karta ussey. I promise you mere aur Anokhi k bich kuch nahi hoga but kya ye proof karne ke liye mujhe Shagun se shaadi karni padegi. "

" Beta. I have never asked for anything from you. Main tumhe aur Shagun ko saath dekhna chahti hu. Maine bada Kiya hai tumhe kabhi maa ki kami mehsus nahi hone di. Bas itna hi kehna hai. Agey tumhari marzi. And remember I trust you. "

Devi said this and left the room with a victory smile.

Next day at college. Anokhi was having tea at the canteen. Shaurya's sisters arrived and started making an announcement.

" Listen up guys. Today have anything you want from the canteen. The Sabarwals' are going to pay the bill.. "

Everyone shouted with joy.

" But what's the celebration about. " Asked one of their friends.

" There's a good news. Shaurya bhaiya ki marriage fixed ho gayi hai. "

Anokhi choked on her snacks and started coughing. His sisters looked at her and smirked.

" OMG! With whom? "

" Shagun!"

Anokhi couldn't take that discussion any more and geared up to leave the place.

" Ummmm Anokhi. Kuch kha ke zarur jana. Hamare Shaurya bhaiya ki Shaadi ho rahi hai. You know. Apne status ki ladki se Shaadi kar rahe to treat to banta hai na. "

" No thanks. Tum kha lena. " Anokhi replied with a stern voice and left.

She rushed to the washroom and started crying there trying to flush out all the pain and agony through her eyes that she had stored in her heart.

After sometime she washed her face and came out when she bumped into Shaurya and gave him a "give me an explanation"  wala look.

Shaurya simply ignored her and left. All these happenings were giving Anokhi immense pain.

Precap: Anokhi's shouting on Shaurya

Keep Reading
Anamika
#Shaurya_anokhi_shippers