Anokhi's disappointment

Shagun was boiling in anger seeing them in that position.

" Shaurya... What are you doing with her? And you still are holding her close to your heart. "

Shaurya immediately realised their position and left her.

" Tum yaha kya kar rahi ho Shagun? Tum to Cambridge... "

" Chod diya... Chod ke aa gayi sab kuch. Sirf tumhare liye. "

Anokhi was looking at Shaurya with teary eyes.

Shaurya was about to say something when Anokhi spoke up in a mild tone.

" Chod ke aa gayi matlab? "

" Who is she? " Shagun asked.

" You should better know from now who I am. I'm Shaurya Sir's... "

Shaurya who was scratching his forehead in irritation got alerted on Anokhi's words.

" Anokhi... Stop "

" Shaurya Sir... "

" Leave...  I need to speak to Shagun. "

" Okay. "

Anokhi left with a heavy heart.

The whole night she kept on welling. It was 3AM she received a call bringing him out of her crying world. It was Shaurya. She wiped her tears and received the call.

" Hello... "

" Kya kar rahi ho? "

" Time kya ho raha hai? Sab sote hi hai. "

" Hmmm.. but mujhe pata hai tum nahi so rahi thi. "

" To kya? "

" Please listen to me Anokhi. Nikal do ye sab apne dimag se. Yaad hai na kya karne aayi thi yaha? You are getting distracted "

" Mera aapke taraf pyaar meri studies ko kabhi effect nahi kar Sakta. Na hi Vice Versa. Yahi darr hai na aapko. Main apne sapno ke chakkar me aap pe dhyan nahi dungi? Aisa nahi hai Shaurya Sir. "

" I can't take this chance. I'm sorry."

" Mujhe ek mauka nahi de sakte aap?"

" Life hamesha second chance nahi deta hame. Kal ko agar hamare bich na bani. Mujhe problem hui. To kya main tumhe apni zindagi se nikal ke fek dunga? "

" Sahi keh rahe hai aap. Relationships trust pe tiki hoti hai. Aur aapko mujhpe zara bhi trust nahi. Main bhi ab ke baad aapko force nahi karungi. "

" Good. I expected this from you. "

She hung up the call and went to sleep.

The next day at college. It was Shaurya's class. Anokhi was at the second row. She was damn sleepy as she couldn't sleep last night. She was unable to keep her eyes open. Shaurya while lecturing to the class eyed Anokhi once or twice. He took the marker cap and threw it directly to Anokhi's head. She woke up with a jerk.

" Stand-up. "

" Sir.."

" Stand up I say. "

She followed his instruction and stood up. He went near her.

" Kya chal raha h? Is... this...a... Place... for you...to sleep? " Shaurya shouted at the top of his voice that other students got scared.

" Sorry Sir" she replied looking towards the ground.

" You will get the punishment. Come on. Take this book and marker and teach the class. "

" Sir Sorry Sir... "

" I said..  now!! "

She was about to go when Shaurya noticed something.

" Wait... "

He snatched the book from her hand.

" Don't teach the class half heartedly. Take your bag and leave my class. "

Anokhi didn't ask him any further question and left.

In the evening. Anokhi was reading her book in the corridor when Shaurya arrived and dragged her to the storeroom.

" Ab kya kiya maine? "

" Chup chap khadi raho. Dikhayi nahi deta ya subah mirror dekhke nahi aayi ho? Upar se aaj hi tumhe apne hair tie karne the? "

" Kya hua? "

" Look at your shoulder. Full of marks. "

" Mosquito bites honge. Isme kya problem hai? "

" Trying to be oversmart with me? Pata nahi kis chiz ke daag hai? "

" No I don't remember. "

" Okay. Mujhe ointment lagane do. Thik ho jayega.

He applied ointment and opened her hair. Anokhi was again becoming weak. She was about to kiss him when he stopped her and left that place.

Shaurya entered his house to find everyone gathered and clicking pictures and all that. All seemed very happy.

Shaurya: Badi Maa, kya koi celebration chal raha hai?

Badi Maa: yes guess what it can be?

Shaurya: I can't. Please tell me.

Badi Maa: ok. Your marriage is fixed. With Shagun. She has left her studies for you. That's what you always wanted right? Usne promise kiya hai ki abse uski life me sirf tum important rahoge. Nothing else.

Shaurya kept quite.

" That's what I wanted always. And it is happening. I should be happy with this. "

Keep reading.

Lovingly
Anamika
#Shaurya_anokhi_shippers