Consummation?

Shaurya kissed and sucked on her neck  and kept switching between either sides of her neck covering every area in between. Meanwhile Anokhi clutched his hair with one hand and his shirt with other one. He moved downwards which made Anokhi moan.

" Shaurya... "

He got up looked into her eyes while cupping her face and kissed her forehead, nose and chin. He rubbed her cheeks with his thumb and brought her as closer as he could.

" Bolo Anokhi.... "

" Do you love me Sir... "

" Bolna zaroori hai? "

" Main sunna chahti hu aapse. Aapki chuppi mujhe pagal kar deti hai. "

" Anokhi. Main jis situation me hu main kuch bolne ya samjhne ke halat me nahi hu. "

" Matlab? "

" Please mujhse koi sawal mat pucho. I won't be able to answer you anything. "

Anokhi touched his right cheek and kissed on the left one by standing on her toes. She wanted to reach his forehead but failed miserably. Shaurya smiled at her cuteness. He held her waist and lifted her up.

" Itna upar chalega ki aur upar jana hai. "

" Height ko leke mazaak nahi. "

His carried her in both the arms and rubbed his nose with her.

Entering her bedroom her gently placed her on the bed and climbed on her. She opened his shirt buttons when he stopped.

" Kya karne ka soch rahi ho? "

" Main to bas... "

" Abhi ye sab kuch nahi. Sab kuch Normal ho jaye pehle. "

He kissed her forearm and her cheek.

" Main tumhare saath kuch galat nahi hone de sakta. Maan lo kal to hum kisi wajah se ek na ho paye. Main nahi chahta ki tum lifetime guilt me raho iss raat ki wajah se. "

" I trust you. Mujhe kabhi v guilt nahi ho sakta aap pe bharosa karne ke liye. "

Shaurya smiled and kissed her forehead.

" Mujhe chalna chahiye. Iss tarah kisi ne dekh liya to thik nhi hoga. "

" Hmmm.  " Anokhi replied with a smile.

She was already crazy for him. His gesture had now increased her love for him.

Shaurya tried to get up but his watch got stuck on her dress and he fell on her resulting in their lip lock.

" Ye kya chal raha hai mere ghar mein. "

They both got up while Shaurya was still trying to get his watch released. He pulled his hand with a force that made her clothes tear a bit.

" Ye sab karne ke liye mera ghar mila tha tujhe Anokhi? Hotel me jake besharmi karni thi. "

" Listen. Aisa kuch bhi nahi hai jaisa tum soch rahe ho. Main sirf college ke assignment ne liye guide karne aaya tha. "

" Achcha bhai. Kya assignment kar raha tha uske upar let ke, apne shirt ke button kholke aur uske kapde fad ke. "

" Ye accidentally hua hai. Aisa kuch nahi chal raha tha. "

" Accident main batata hu tujhe. "

Anokhi tried to guard Shaurya and stopped Vineet.

" Agar aap inse iss tarah se baat karenge main tolerate nahi karungi. "

" Dhamki de rahi hai. Kya karegi? Khud munh kala karke mujhe dara rahi hai. "

" Main bata dungi aapke bare me sabko. Kis tarah se aapne mujhpe hath dalne ki koshish ki thi. "

Shaurya was taken aback at her words and looked at her with red shot eyes.

Vineet got scared and left to his room.

" Sorry Sir. Aap ghar jaiye. "

" Ghar jau. Iske sath tumhe ghar pe akela chod ke? Tumne mujhe kyun nahi bataya pehle. "

" Aapko batake kya karti. Waise bhi aap 5 mins bhi patience ke saath baat sunte hai meri. To kaise batati? "

Just when Babli arrived.

" Kya hua Anokhi? " 

" Dekhiye ab aa gayi na di. Aap jaiye ab."

" Thik hai... Take care. "

" Bye. Good night. "

He gathered his belongings and left the place.

Vineet in his mind.

" Meri pol kholegi. Tereko to main sabak sikhaunga. Kal tu kisi ko v apni shakal dikhane layak nahi rahegi.

Precap: everyone gossiping about Shaurya and Anokhi?

Keep reading
Lovingly
Anamika
#Shaurya_Anokhi_Shippers