Ex Girlfriend

Shaurya was working late that night. It was heavily raining outside with thunder and lightning. However ignorant of the weather Shaurya kept himself engrossed in assessing the evaluated papers and marksheets of the first semester exams of 2nd year.

Suddenly he got some strange sounds. Like someone else was present there in the campus.

" It must not be the peon. I already permitted him to leave for his house. I should check. "

He proceeded towards the sound and headed to the library.

As he enters the library he saw a messy floor with books here and there. Side by which Anokhi was sitting.

" Neeche kya kar rahi ho? "

" Yoga kar rahi hu. "

" Ye koi yoga karne ka time aur jagah hai? "

" Sir, aap har baat ko meri literally kyun lete hai. Aap dekh sakte hai na. Main gir gayi hu. Chot lagi hai mujhe. "

" Phir suru ho gayi na tum? Bohut natak badh gaya hai tumhara. Abhi utho aur ghar jao. Mujhpe ye sare tricks kaam nahi karne wale. "

" Main koi trick nahi kar rahi. Mujhse sach me nahi chala jaa raha. "

" Okay. Let me see. "

Shaurya bent down on his knees and held her right foot that was hurt gently placing it on his lap.

" Aap mere guru ho. Achcha nahi lagta aise mere pair ko haath lagaye. Chodiye main thik ho jaungi. "

" It's okay Anokhi. Let me check. "

Shaurya gently massages her foot rotates in circular motion. He stretches her foot suddenly. Anokhi catches his collar and their noses slides against each other.

" Are you feeling okay now? " Shaurya asks in  whispering tone, still not changing his position. "

" Hmmm..."

" To ab ghar jao apne. " Shaurya breaks the trance and gets up brushing dirt away from his blazer. "

" Kaise jau itni baarish me. "

" None of my concern. But you aren't allowed to stay this late in my institute. No student is allowed to. "

" Fine I will go. " Anokhi leaves after getting pissed of his ignorance.

She steps out in that heavy rain getting fully drenched in water. After walking to some distance she finds some boys fully drunk.

" Kya karu.. agey badhu? Wapas institute bhi to nahi jaa sakti. Woh Akdu fir chadenge mujh pe. "

She keeps walking. In no time she realises they are following her. She increases her pace which wasn't enough for her. She finally starts running and so does those goons. Anokhi hides herself behind a car,  takes a shortcut and heads towards the institute again. 

She collides against a strong body, the man hold her by waist and pulls towards him.

" Shaurya Sir... "

" Kyun bhag rahi ho. Aur itna hap kyun rahi ho? "

" Woh kuch ladke... "

" Kaun ladke? " Shaurya's red shot eyes starts shooting daggers.

" Kaha hai woh Ladke Anokhi? "

Before Shaurya proceeds Anokhi pulls him towards her and try consoling him by palming his face.

" Kuch nahi hua hai. Please andar chale Sir... Mujhe bohut thand lag rahi hai. "

" Okay. "

They head towards his cabin.

Anokhi was wiping her hands and face with her handkerchief. Shaurya's was trying hard but was failing again and again to not notice her drenched clothes sticking to her body. Anokhi didn't fail to notice that.

She smirked and walked towards him. He was already fumbling.

" Uhhhh... See... Uhh.. you can use my washroom... There..  "

Anokhi pulled him towards her by holding his blazer.

" Kuch ho raha hai kya? "

" Kya hoga? Anokhi. This is my last warning warna I don't know main kya kar baithunga. "

" Kya karenge? Mujhe rusticate? "

" Abhi batata hoon. "

Shaurya lost his control. He grabbed her waist from his left hand and pulled her hair by his right one and smashed his lips on her.

Anokhi was shocked for a minute. He was unable to gather herself. This was unexpected for her.

Shaurya bit her lower lip to which she moaned. He took the advantage and inserted his tongue inside her mouth. He kept smooching her lips for about 5 mins and left her with a victory smile. Anokhi was taken aback. She was still not in her senses.

Shaurya realised after sometime what he did. He frowned and was about to leave when Anokhi stopped him and took her revenge. She stood on her toes to match his height though she badly failed. She pulled him closer by his head and attacked his lips.

They both fought with their tongues with few bites on each others lips for a few minutes till they found themselves short of breath.

He twisted her hand in a way so that he faces her back now.  He grabbed her belly. She rested her head on his shoulder. He moved her hair to one shoulder and started kissing the bare one. He kept sucking and giving wet kisses there.

" Shaurya... "

Both came out of their passionate moment with a shock when they heard someone shout on the top of her voice.

" Shagun? "

Anokhi already heard that name earlier. She knew that they were engaged. She sensed something pricking her heart. She was scared.

Precap: Shaurya and Shagun's marriage finalized