Teaching Romance

Warning: extremely tharki part ahead. Though I know everyone here is tharki like me. 🤣

Shaurya had his fingers rubbing his forehead, that was in pain, leaning on his chair. Devi's words were replaying in his mind again and again.

" Kya karu... "

" Pehle balm laga lijiye. "

Shaurya opened his eyes and found Anokhi's face above his. He panicked and got up in hurry which hurt her chin.

" Ouchhh... "

" Tum? Yaha kya kar rahi ho? Aur sabse badi baat aayi kaise? "

" Pipe se chadke. "

" What? Pipe se kaise chadi tum."

" Main Pipe se chadke nahi aayi hu. Makhan le aaya hai. "

" Iss Makhan ki to main... Gaddar! "

" Please... "

" Ye batao yaha kya kar rahi ho tum? "

" Phone dekhiye apna. Kitne baar call kiya aapko. Mujhe kitna restless feel ho raha tha pata hai? "

" Kal bhi to puch sakti thi na. "

" Bataiye na. "

" Badi Maa ne option diya hai mujhe. Tum ya fir woh. "

" To ab... "

" To main badi Maa ko kabhi chod nahi sakta. "

" To aap mujhe chod denge. "

" Isiliye I wasn't picking up the call. Malum tha mujhe. Tum iss tarah ke sawal puch ke mujhe aur pareshan karogi. Ek to main kuch decide nahi kar paa raha. Soch soch ke mujhe headache aa gaya hai. "

She made his sit on the couch place his head on her lap.

" Aapka headache badhane nahi aayi hu. Kam karne hi aayi hu. "

She started massaging his head and he immediately felt relieved.

" Aap jo bhi decision lenge main aapke sath hu. Bas koi aisa decision mat lena jisse aapko baad me regret karna pare "

" Hmmm Anokhi. "

Anokhi kept massaging his head while Shaurya who started feeling naughty all of a sudden started nuzzling her belly. Anokhi was feeling ticklish and trying to escape but she was grounded.

" Ye kya kar rahe hai aap. Arey... No.... Please... "

" Kya ho raha hai. You feeling something? "  He asked and again inserted his face there.

" Haa.... Gud.. Gudgudi ho rahi hai mujhe...  " she replied within her laughs.

" That's not my intention. "

He got up and held her shoulders to which she stopped her laughter and looked seriously into his eyes.

" Hum koi kindergarten k bachche nahi hai jo main tumhe gudgudi du aur tum haso. Hum kya hai? "

" Kya? "

" Hum mature log hai aur hum wohi karenge jo mature log karte hai. "

" Kya karte hai? " Anokhi asked while looking at the ground in shyness.

" Jo abhi main karunga. You have to observe. Learn from your teacher how to be good at it."

He inserted his right hand under her kurti to touch her belly. She had her eyes closed in shyness. He rubbed her there for a while and lifted her kurti up while making her lay down on sofa, kissing her navel and giving wet kisses, he repeated the process with other bare area not leaving any place. He was now done with her belly and wanted to explore other parts of her body. He pulled down her kurta and climbed on her. He kissed her collarbone while aiming downwards he kissed her cleavage and inserted his tongue there. She grabbed his hair in her hand and started to moan. Moving downwards he aimed her left breast with his hand and right one with mouth above her Kurti making her kurti wet while trying to suck on her nipples. She felt immense pleasure with the touch she was experiencing for the first time. He kept squeezing her left one with all the force he can apply without hurting her.

They came out from their romantic moment with the knock of the door.

" Shaurya koi hai kya andar? " Asking Devi with a angry tone.

Anokhi got up and made her dress proper. She went and hid behind the bed. Shaurya had his eyes rolled witnessing her childishness.

Shaurya opened the door.

" What is it Badi Maa? "

" Koi tha kya andar? "

" Nahi... Kaun hoga. "

" Thik hai. So jao. Kal subah baat karte hai. "

He closed the door and went towards her.

" Dekha. Abhi pata chal jata Badi Maa ko. Ab jao... Makhan ko main bol deta hu tumhe chod aayega. Hmm???"

" Okay. "

He gave a peck on her lip before she leaves.

Thank you for reading 💕

Anamika
#Shaurya_Anokhi_Shippers