Cute Surprise

Vineet was seating and having a cup of coffee with his friend.

" Arey Vineet. That Gupta ji pata hai, apna client. Unka extramarital affair chal raha hai. Tabhi to wife ko talak dena chahta hai. Yaha reason to diya hai biwi pagal hai. "

" Lo bhai. Kaise kaise log hote hai. Mujhe dekh lo. Meri biwi kismat wali aur nahi hogi. Kitna pyar se rakhta hu usko main. "

The other friend nodded and rolled his eyes as if he was not aware of his nature.

He was outside the court when he felt a tug on his collar.

It was Shaurya who held his collar with both his hands making him choke on his breath.

" Tu...? Wahi hai...na tu... Anokhi ka... Yaar. "

" Bakwas kam kar tu apni. Warna woh hal karunga ki kisi bhi ladki ke bare me kuch bhi ulta sidha bolne se pehle sau bar sochega. "

Vineet' s colleagues were watching them and talking about him.

" Aur ek baat yaad rakhna. Anokhi pe zabardasti karna to dur. Tune dekha bhi na usko. Aankhen noch lunga teri. "

He left him and buttoned his coat.

" Warning de raha hu. Next time nahi dunga. Sidha action luna. And Shaurya Sabarwal apni pe utar aaye to samajh lena tumhare bure din Suru. "

Shaurya warned him by gesturing with his index finger and entered his car.

Anokhi was walking to Babli's house by footpath when see noticed Shaurya's car was going by her side suddenly stopped. She tried to maintain her attitude this time and kept walking.

" Anokhi. Dekha hai na tumne mujhe. Ruk nahi Sakti? Aake gaari me baitho.  "

" Kyun ruku? Main to aapki bas ek ordinary student hu na? Har student ko aise lift dete hai aap?  "

Shaurya smiled a bit and thought of teasing her.

" Nahi har student ko nahi but mere kamzor students pe main special attention deta hu. "

Anokhi's face turned red in anger clinching her jaw she asked.

" Main average student? "

" Aur nahi to kya? Come sit. I will share with your assignment feedbacks. "

" Achcha? "

Anokhi thought he wasn't lying and entered the car to sit beside him.

" Chalo Malkhan. "

" Yeh kaunsa road hai sir. Pehle to nahi dekha. Aap mujhe college hi lekar jaa rahe hai na. "

" Nahi. "

" To? "

" Kidnap kar raha hu tumhe. Kyun kuch time pehle to Shaadi ke liye zid kar rahi thi. Ab akele darr lag raha hai mere se? "

" Main nahi darti. "

The car stopped.

" Kaunsi jagah hai ye? "

" Zara apne left me to dekho. "

It was actually at the end of a cliff beautifully decorated with flowers and lights with a gazebo present there fully decorated with rose and tiny lights.

" Malkhan. Ye paise rakho. Aur ghar jao.

" Shukriya Sir. "

" Kya karna hai? Mujhse picha churane ke liye mujhe yaha se fekne wale hai? "

" Anokhi. Tumhari sense of humour ka level aur gir sakta hai kya? "

Shaurya said sarcastically and Anokhi pouted to this. He got out of the car, opened the car door and offered her his hand. She placed her hand on his like a princess and stepped out of the car. He took him to the gazebo by holding her hands.

Anokhi wrapped her hands around his neck and stood on his feet with bare feet. He held her by waist to maintain her balance.

" Itne arrangement kis liye. "

" Batata hu. "

Precap: Shaurya's proposal

Thank you everyone for showing your love towards my book. Keep reading.

Lovingly
Anamika
Shaurya_Anokhi_Shippers