Plan Gone Wrong

—ATSUKAGE—

(this story contains adult themes, reader discretion is advised)

"Miya-san?" Kageyama knocked quietly on the door, but there wasn't any response from the other side. He then tried to knock a little bit louder, but still heard nothing.

He was in Tokyo, for the all-Japan youth training camp. It was only his second day and yet Kageyama had surprisingly made a lot of friends. One of them was also a crazy setter like him, or maybe even crazier, whose name was Miya Atsumu.

For an awkward and quiet person like him, meeting Atsumu who was an outgoing person and was easy to talk to even if he could be quite condescending and somewhat scary at times, relieved him. And as a volleyball freak that he was, knowing a powerful player like Atsumu, he really couldn't ask for more.

So, that day when Atsumu asked if he wanted to watch a video of previous match between Inarizaki vs. Itachiyama together, Kageyama nodded so fast that he almost broke his neck. Which Atsumu couldn't help but laugh at his enthusiasm and ruffled his hair before leaving, after saying to come to his room later as players who didn't come from Tokyo like them stayed at the dorms.

It still wasn't the time he was supposed to come yet, but Kageyama couldn't hold back his excitement and ended up coming earlier than the promised time. He knocked on Atsumu's room for the last time, but when he still got no response from inside, he tried turning the doorknob and lifted a brow when it appeared to be unlocked.

He stepped inside, glancing around the room, it was empty. Just then that he heard the sound of running water coming in from the bathroom. "Miya-san?" He called out, to make sure he came into the right room.

Kageyama heard the water being turned off as a husky voice responded from inside the bathroom. "Tobio-kun? Thas' you?"

"Yes, it's me. I'm sorry I ended up coming too early. Should I come again later?"

"No, no, no. I'm almost done, wait fo' a bit. Or ya can just watch ahead, 's on 'tha laptop."

"Alright, Miya-san." Kageyama said as he nodded in response, closing the door behind him.

Kageyama made his way to a short-legged table in the middle of the room where the laptop was. His eyes twinkled as he sat on the floor, positioning himself as comfortable as he could. He opened the laptop, but stopped immediately when he realized that he didn't know how to turned it on because he used a computer at home.

"Grrr. Should I just wait for Miya-san?" He mumbled thoughtfully to himself, but his eagerness got the best of him, so he just pressed any buttons that came into his sight because there was no mouse.

A blank white screen appeared and it had him confused. He tried pressing another button in the bottom center and it brought him to a website which automatically played a half watched gay porn video.

Kageyama froze to a point where he was hardly breathing. He knew he shouldn't see and should either turned the laptop back off or closed the site, but his body wouldn't listen to him and he stayed still with his cheeks as red as tomatoes and jaw almost dropped to the floor.

'W–woah..'

Only when he heard the sound of the door opening did he start to get panicked and his hands were busy flailing in the air, didn't know what to do.