Stranger Danger

—TSUKIKAGE—

(this chapter contains adult themes and strong language, reader discretion is advised)

"Wanna fuck?"

Tobio never signed up for this.

Just a moment ago he was running for his life, in order not to miss the train and be late on his first day of working at a big company that he finally managed to land after five times getting his resume rejected for two consecutive years.

But the next thing he knew, he got himself stuck in an awkward situation, sitting inside one of the toilet cubicles, unable to come out. Because apparently, a crazy couple decided that having sex in public bathroom during the day at rush hour was a really great idea.

Oh my god, is this really happening right now?

Just if Tobio knew he would end up like this, he would've said 'fuck you' to his sudden stomachache that appeared due to his nervousness from it being his first day at work, and would've just hold it in until he reached the company.

Definitely not taking a detour as soon as he got off the train to a public bathroom near the station instead.

And now he certainly, without doubt, fucked up. He'll be late on his first day of work and might just get fired before he can even set foot in the company's entrance.

Tobio really wanted to cry.

"Wait, what if there is people here.." A woman said in hushed whispers.

Right, there might be people in here! Do it somewhere else or get a room for god's sake!

"There isn't." The man replied.

Excuse me!

Tobio then heard the couple bantering for a while, before the man groaned in anger. "The door's locked, just shut up and face the wall."

As soon as he heard the man said those inappropriate things to his lover, their moans filled the entire bathroom. Sounds of smacking lips, slapping skins and shirts rustling could be heard very clearly, echoing in the silence.

Tobio broke into cold sweats. God, they didn't even try to be subtle about it.

Actually, he had plenty of chance to just storm out of the bathroom that time. Pretending the couple didn't exist and just renegade his way out of the bathroom. Besides, if anyone was to feel embarrassed, then it must be the couple who got caught doing such inappropriate things in inappropriate place, certainly not him.

But turned out Tobio was a coward.

Who could blame him though, when never had he had thought that he would ever get stuck in a situation like this?

When all he ever wanted was to go to work in time that day. Giving a good impression to his manager so maybe he can get promoted faster or simply just to show that he is serious about his job.

But alas, he overslept because he stayed up late at night listening to Yamaguchi giving him a lecture about 'how understanding your co-worker', which resulted in him didn't get to eat breakfast and forgot the bento he had prepared all night in the process because he was in a hurry. Almost missed the train if only he hadn't slid in at the last minute, and got himself a stomachache that he couldn't hold in even when the company was already in sight.