Lovesickness

—SUNAKAGE—

That Saturday, Kageyama and Yachi were hanging out at Hinata's house for a study group.

They were currently taking a break, with Kageyama browsing through Hinata's photo album which he found quiet amusing and would poke fun at the latter once in a while whenever he found a silly picture of the orange haired boy, then Yachi, who was watching TV whilst munching on some potato chips, and Hinata who just had to leave the living room a second ago to get the door when the doorbell to his house rang energetically.

And that's when Kageyama and Yachi jolted up straight when they heard Hinata's sudden shriek from the front door. They both stared at each other for a couple of seconds, before Yachi practically dragged Kageyama out of the room to see what happened, worry was visible in her face.

"Calm down. It's probably just another dumb thing."

Kageyama was trying to calm Yachi down, but the girl seemed to not hear a thing about what he said. If anything, his words made her pick up her pace and Kageyama would have fallen with his face planted first on the floor, if only he hadn't immediately kept his balance.

As soon as they arrived at the front door, Yachi let go of Kageyama's wrist and hurried to Hinata's side. "Hinata, what's wrong? Is everything alright?"

Hinata remained frozen in his place, eyes widened, staring down at the small figure standing by the door, hand clasped over his opened mouth. And when Kageyama himself got to the orange haired boy's other side, he failed to see anything threatening that required such dramatic reactions from the other.

He thought he would see a burglar with chainsaw or a persistent salesman selling illegal drugs, or even worse, Oikawa-san then. But what he saw standing by the door, was none other than Hinata's little sister herself, Natsu, who just came back from her little play time with the other neighboring kids at the park two blocks away from the Hinata's residence.

At first Kageyama couldn't understand what was so shocking about Natsu and was ready to mock, or even slap the back of Hinata's head to snap the short guy out of his senses, but then he heard Yachi gasped. Frowning, he followed Yachi's gaze towards Natsu.

He squinted when the fiery rays of the sun that peaked through the open door blinded him, and just when Natsu moved to close the door, blocking the warm glare of the sun that was too blinding for him to see anything before, did he see it.

The faint heart-shaped rashes that spread all over Natsu's body.

"Oh." Kageyama blinked, for a moment his surroundings went silent.

It's what people called lovesickness.

He had heard about it and yes, it sounded so silly that it made his skin crawl, but it was indeed real because he had seen it once when he was still in middle school.

Love sickness was known as the terms people use when one experienced their very first love. Countless of heart-shaped rashes will begin to appear on one's body due to extreme reaction of the fresh feeling of love and will disappear in a day or two. Its visibility is usually measured by the strength of the feelings and body temperatures.

Yet again, this case was not a really common thing that could happen to just anyone as it's a genetic hereditary sickness. They will not going through it even if it's their first love unless their parents or ancestors had had it before. So people would still gag and make a big deal out of it if they ever saw one, moreover if it happened to a grown-ass people or those aged fifteen or over.