Brothers

—KAGEHAREM—

It was Bokuto's idea that they should throw a farewell party for the 3rd years of the volleyball team and Kageyama was forced by Sugawara to attend, for it was their last time to be able to gather around together as a team.

The invited ones were Karasuno, Aoba Johsai, Date Tech, Shiratorizawa, Nekoma, Fukurodani, Inarizaki, Itachiyama, Kamomedai, and Nohebi. Practically everyone Karasuno had met at the national and those who created a friendly rivalry bond with them.

Kageyama didn't really hate the idea. In fact, he really loved it because by that, he could meet every powerful volleyball players and setters from another school. But now that he was forced to come up the stage to give parting words to his Karasuno's volleyball team seniors, he started to regret his decision to come along.

It was near the end of the party, where they sent one of their 1st years from each team to say some parting words on the stage. Each of them gave their parting words with their own style. Some were dancing, singing, doing standup comedy even acrobats, or reading poems. But most of them were just weeping on the stage.

Karasuno was the last and it was Hinata who were dragged to give the parting words. But all he did once he came up the stage was bawling his eyes out while mumbling something incoherently as if he was speaking an alien language. So, when he finally came down the stage with stuffed nose and swollen red eyes, Tanaka waved his hand to get Kuroo's attention who was the host of the party that night.

"Kuroo-san! Kageyama said he wants to give some parting words too, is that okay?" He said, attracting attention of everyone in the hall.

Kageyama chocked on his milk. "WHAT?"

"Oya? Ofcourse, it's alright. That is something we probably cannot miss!"

"No! Please continue, I don't have anything to say."

As soon as Kageyama said that, he received a slap on his back by Nishinoya. "Don't be shy, come on, come up there, young man!"

But before he could respond, he heard Ennoshita gasped behind him. "Don't tell me, you have stage fright?"

"I don't! And I'm not shy!" Kageyama yelled back in frustration, making his team laugh hysterically at his discomfort.

"Who was it again, who said something like 'But, I want to take this team further'." Sugawara said, mimicking Kageyama.

Kageyama scowled in annoyance as he remained unmoving, even though his teammates started pushing him forcefully onto the stage. Until Tsukishima who had been standing in silence, spoke up. "Really, king? I didn't know that you are this much of a coward. What's so hard about giving one or two parting words? Seriously.."

His provocation turned out to be effective as Kageyama's eyes blazed with anger upon hearing it. He raised a hand to signal the others to stop pushing him and made his way up to the stage rigidly.

"Nice one, Tsukishima!" Nishinoya, Tanaka, and Hinata gave him a thumbs up.

"Good job, Tsukishima!" Daichi and Sugawara chimed in. While Asahi, Yamaguchi, and the rest could only smile as they felt sorry for Kageyama.