A Taste of Heaven

—SAKUKAGE—

(this story contains adult themes and strong language, reader discretion is advised)

"Is this your first time here?"

Sakusa nodded curtly in response to the receptionist question. The latter then clasped his hands merrily. His face delighted with a grin, despite seeing Sakusa throwing daggers at him through his eyes.

"You have a good eye, sir. We are, indeed, the best prostitution service establishment in this district. We won't let you down." The receptionist said in a singsong voice and Sakusa was greatly annoyed by it as his eyes grew narrow.

The receptionist cleared his throat awkwardly. "Do you have any preference?" He asked. "Are you a top or a bottom?" He added. "Any kink or fetish?" He asked again, not even giving Sakusa a chance to speak.

"Uh.." Sakusa fidgeted uneasily, a line appeared between his brows, didn't know what to say.

Ofcourse, after all, he had never been to a place like this before.

Seeing the customer having trouble in answering his question, only made the receptionist's smile broadened. "Then, what kind of person is your type?"

"A clean one." Sakusa said nonchalantly.

Sakusa thought the receptionist would get pissed by his answer, because to be honest it didn't really make any sense. But he was nodding eagerly instead, as he typed something on the monitor in front of him

"Alright, we just have the perfect person for you." The receptionist exclaimed. "He's our best staff, so you won't left unsatisfied. I promise." He winked before giving Sakusa a pamphlet and a room number.

Sakusa let out a deep breath. He made his way to room number nine on the third floor as he was instructed by the receptionist. Each step he took grew heavy as he got closer and closer to the destined room.

Finally he stopped, looking up at the big white number 9 pasted on the blue wooden door. He felt like a small lump was sitting in his throat as his shaky hands reached out for the doorknob.

What if he got scammed and the person he was supposed to get served by turned out to be a creep? A beardy old man with lots of pubic hair, or a brat who had smelly breath and more importantly, was unclean?

Sakusa was nervous as hell. It was his first time, both in coming to a place like this and doing something like this. So he couldn't help but to let thousands of bad thoughts came flooding in his mind like crazy.

He was contemplating whether or not to open the door, or just fled away from there even though he already paid for the service, when Atsumu's annoying face flashed through his mind as the latter said, "I know a place and you won't regret saying goodbye to your virginity there.."

Sakusa growled at the memory, "I'm murdering you later for making me come to a place like this, Miya." He said before opening the door.

And he was greeted with a raven haired male wearing a bathrobe, as the latter gazed out of the window, looking at the busy streets down below while sipping on a glass of Baileys Irish Cream.

Sakusa gulped down, not because he was nervous anymore, but because the back figure of the person standing in front of him was too familiar to him. Yet he couldn't seem to remember who, not until the ravenette turned around because of the incoherent noises coming from Sakusa's mouth that he himself didn't even aware he was making.