A Win For a Loser

—BOKUKAGE—

Kageyama Tobio had always been a hot topic among students in Bokuto's campus long before the news that the guy would transfer to his college even circulated.

Who doesn't know Kageyama Tobio anyways? He was known as the most loved close relatives of the world's famous billionaires, Kambe Daisuke and was the rumored boyfriend of an up-and-coming Russian model, Haiba Alisa.

Kageyama was also a rising newcomer model himself, getting recognized for making his debut runaways in the Paris Fashion Week-Spring 2012 by the age of sixteen.

So, it's actually not a wonder when the guy started attending his college, not even a day went by without Bokuto hearing someone mentioning the model's name at least once from that moment onwards.

Despite the curiosity, Bokuto had never once seen the guy in person. Though they attended the same college, their faculty buildings were very far apart. The Sports Management which he was majored in was located in the east, whilst Kageyama's Fashion Modeling major building was located in the west end of the campus.

Being a student-athlete playing basketball, was also one of the reasons why he couldn't spare even the least bit of his time to join his non-athlete friends to mingle in other faculties. Bokuto sometimes didn't even have time to just hang out in the campus main cafeteria at lunch. Workloads, meetings and events. Not to mention practice, travel and games. His life was very much busy and tiring for him to put that much of a care to a mere model.

It was actually just out of sheer luck that he got to meet the famous model one day without him even trying.

One of his older sister who was a Fashion Design student on the same college, was having a collaboration project with the Fashion Modeling department and Kageyama Tobio, was just happened to be her partner.

To say Bokuto was shocked to find Kageyama Tobio sat down with gallant gracefulness in his living room, when he decided to visit home after so long over the weekend, is an understatement.

He was enraptured.

Neither his friends descriptions and compliments about the guy, nor all those pictures of Kageyama taken by camera lenses his teammates had been showing him all the time, could capture how pretty Kageyama Tobio really was. The word beautiful didn't even seem to do the man justice.

Kageyama Tobio was breathtaking.

—and Bokuto could never thank his sister enough for providing him an opportunity to drive the model home that night.

Bokuto was in love. He was infatuated.

There was not even a day where he could stop thinking of Kageyama. The man's face would always pop out in front of him out of a sudden in the air. Even making him have to rub his eyes countless of times to double check because he started seeing his teammates and friends as Kageyama.

It caused him to daydream a lot, and (much to his coaches' dismay) it hindered his practice so bad.

Bokuto really couldn't get the guy out of his mind for the life of him.

So, he found himself coming home more frequent than usual (completely neglecting his supervisor's nag that all athletes were to stay in the dorms except on the weekend). All was for him to be able to meet Kageyama, who lately had been going to his house so often for the collaboration project with his sister.