Ch. 15

Hey guys sorry, it took a while for the update. But here you go it's finally the time for Macy to mate with Sam and Nathan. Hope you like this chapter.

I think I'm just going to do two more chapters.

Warning ⚠️ ⚠️⚠️ it's finally the time everyone, but read at your own risk you could skip if you don't like sex scenes anyway. You have been warned 😏😏

It's been a week since I got out of the hospital. It's also a week that I found out that my parents are werewolf hunters.

I'm walking around the packhouse making sure everyone in the house is doing okay. And since I'll be Luna in a couple of days Luna Regina has shown me the ropes on what a Luna is supposed to do.

Regina just trained me on what she does and it's my second day doing it by myself and so far nothing major has happened. Just some little kids scraping their knees so I would help them feel better.

Sam and Nathan have been the perfect mates I could ask for.

Macy, I hear my mom call me as she enters the kitchen.

Your father and I are going back to California to visit your grandmother and your aunt.

Do you want to come with us or stay here with Sam and Nathan?

I want to go, but the pack needs me here so just tell grandma that I'll visit her another time. And I'll bring Sam and Nathan with me so they could meet her.

All right, but just remember that your grandma and you're aunt don't know that you're mated two werewolves. So we have to keep it secret for now.

What would happen if they knew that they are you know.

Well, they have been werewolf hunters since your great great great grandfather so I don't think they will appreciate you dating not one but two werewolves.

I nod in understanding and head to the fridge to see what I could myself for breakfast I see cheese so I decided to make a grilled cheese.

As I was finishing making the grilled cheese I heard the front door open and I see Nathan and Sam coming in.

Hey, I said smiling at them and giving them both a kiss on their cheek.

How are you feeling Sam asked kissing me on my forehead?

I'm okay, still a little sore I say.

How was your training I say sitting on the island counter?

It was great we will be ready if something happens or if Amber decided to attack the pack Nathan says.

I nod and begin to eat my grilled cheese.

I'm going to go up to my room to shower Nathan said kissing me on the cheek before he leaves.

As Nathan exits the kitchen I feel Sam come up from behind me and wrap his arms around me while he kisses me on my neck.

I move my head to the side so he has more room. He starts sucking on my skin making me moan.

Mmmm Sam you know I hate it when you do this when Nathan is not here so he could participate.

Mm, but he went upstairs he said whining.