Ch. 5

Bella Penfold as Bella

I'm currently at the airport waiting for Bella's flight to come. Her flight should have landed 10 minutes ago so she should be coming out of the plane now.

Do you see her Maggie asked searching for her as she stood on the chairs to see if she could find her?

I then see her walk out and I call out for her and she turns around and sequels and heads towards us. When she reaches me she lets go of her bags and hugs me.   Macy OH MY GOSH!! I missed you so much she yells in my ear.

I pull her away and smiled I've missed you too can't believe you're here I say.

I then feel Sam walk behind me and wrap his arms around my waist. This must be Sam Bella says smirking at me, Bella this is my boyfriend Sam, Sam this is one of my best friends Bella.

Sup dude hope you're treated her good or else you'll have three girls down your throat got it. Understood Sam nods at her.

In the corner of my eye, I see Maggie there just staring at Bella. Oh, I almost forgot Bella I want you to meet- Hi Maggie Bella says walking up to her.

Hi, Bella, she says smiling at her.

It is amazing to finally get to see each other in person beautiful Maggie says tugging a stray piece of hair behind her ear. Bella blushes and turns away.

Okay, we should get going Sam says. He grabbed my hand and leads me out of the airport.

So I'll drop you guys at you're house and Maggie and I will come to pick you guys up for our double date sounds good babe Sam asked.

I nod and we all get into Sam's car and drive to my house.

It takes 15 minutes to get to my house and when we get there Sam and Maggie are helping us bring in Bella suitcases in the house.

Okay, remember to wear something comfortable tonight and make sure to tell Bella to, Sam tell me. Oh and don't tell her about us yet Maggie is going to tell her not now but soon I hope.

After they left I helped Bella put her clothes in my closet then we heard my mom enter the room. Bella, I'm so happy you decided to come to visit Macy. Oh, it's no problem I kinda got suspended from school for a week so I asked my parents if I could come and visit Macy and they said yes, so here I am.

Oh well you know your always welcome she says hugging her. Bella Thanked her and hugs her back.

When my mom walks out I tell her to take a shower so she could relax after the flight. While she was in the shower I went downstairs. Hi, sweetie do you and Bella want me to make you guys something to eat.

Ooo... can you make one BLT one half for me and the other for Bella please I say while grabbing a water bottle from the fridge.

Of course, I'll bring it to your room after I cook the bacon I nodded and headed to my room.

As I enter I see Bella blow-drying her hair. Mom going to bring up food for us in a bit I tell her laying down on my bed and turning on my flat screen. When the tv turns on rewind of friends is on. It's one of my favorite shows so I leave it there.

So are you excited for our double date I asked her while I grabbed my curling wand a connected it to the wall outlet?

I'm more nervous but excited too.

Here you guys go my mom says coming into my room and putting the sandwich down on my dresser.

Thanks, mom, thanks Jackie Bella says grabbing a piece of sandwich and continuing with blow-drying her hair.

As I finished the sandwich the went to take a quick shower it took 15 minutes I  Yeah put on my bathrobe and entered my room again and see Bella doing her makeup.

Do you think you could do my make to Bells I asked? She nods and continues finishing her make up.

This is what Macy is wearing on the double date

This is what Macy is wearing on the double date.^

This is what Bella is wearing for the double date^

About two hours later I hear the doorbell ring and knew Sam and Maggie finally got here.

I hear my mom open the door and let them in.

Okay, Bella ready to go I ask her? Dang girl you looking fine I joked. Not bad your self Macy. We both then laughed and started to gather our stuff.

Then we went downstairs to greet Sam and Maggie.

As I reach Sam he pulled me to him and he kissed me, we then pulled away and see Maggie jaw dropped and eyes wide open.

Hey, Maggie, you might want to close your mouth before any flies go in Sam says snickering at his sister.

She finally closes her mouth and shakes her head to get rid of the thoughts from her mind.

Maggie's POV.

As Sam and I reach Macy's house the only thing I could feel was a nervousness to see Bella. My mate I so happy I finally found her I was nervous that the moon goddess would have given a guy as my mate but I guess the moon goddess hear my prayers and she gave a woman as a mate.

As we enter Macy's house Jackie takes us to the living room to wait for our girls to come downstairs.

A couple of minutes later I see Macy come down and behind her was Bella and I stopped breathing. She was in a short black dress that hugged her body in the right places and her back is bare. She looks so sexy and she's all mine.

Sam had to knock me out of my thoughts.

Are you guys ready to go Sam asked and we all walk out the house to the restaurant Sam made reservations for tonight and then we are going to the drive-in movie they are showing grease one of my favorites?

So I'll stop the story here I'll do a part 2 in the next chapter.

Also, I've decided to make a new story but I'm still working on it. I'll post it soon.

~Vote and comment ~