Ch. 10

Chris Pine as Chris Peterson/Sam's dad/alpha of Moonshine pack.^^^

Macy's POV.

It's been two days since Bella, Madison, and I found out Ashley's biggest secret. We are all at school in the cafeteria sitting at a table. Madison and Trevor are talking well Gaby and Ashley are making out, Bella and Maggie are watching something on Maggie's phone and I'm on Sam's lap feeding him and myself grapes.

Hey Sam I'm so pumped for the football game on Friday some random guy says padding him on the back.

"Thanks, Jace, same goes to you on your away game today Sam says."

As Jace walked away the bell rings indicating lunch was over I get off of Sam's lap and we then interlocked our hands together and said bye to the gang and made our way to my second last class of the day.

How come you never mentioned that you had a game coming up I ask when we reached my art class?

I guess after we met I forgot about everything. Now that you brought it up would you do me the honor of wearing one of my jersey's to Friday's game Sam asked? It'd be my honor to wear your jersey I tell him and he opens his backpack and pulls out one of his jersey's and hands it to me.

He then leans in and I kissed him and he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and I let him while I wrapped my arms around his neck. The kiss heated and I could feel Sam's canine teeth sticking out, and when I pull away I look at him and his eyes are yellow.

Baby, calm down I say reaching up to cup his cheeks.

He takes a deep and closes his eyes and when he opened them again they're back to normal.

Alright babe I'll see you after class, by the way after school I have football practice are you going to wait or go home he asked?

Ashley wants to go to the mall so Maggie is going to drive Bella, While I will drive Ash, Gaby, Tracy, and Madi I tell him.

Macy's car, her parents early birthday present for her^^