Ch. 4

So today is Saturday and I going to Sam's packhouse to meet his whole family and friends and have lunch there. I'm in my room getting ready "Sam said" he was picking me up at 12:00. It's 11:45 and I'm pretty nervous to meet everyone. Okay I know I've met Sam's parents already, but this time Sam's going to introduce me as his girlfriend/mate/Luna so now you see why I'm nervous.

"Macy Sam's here" I hear my mom yell from downstairs, "coming" I quickly grab my purse and put my phone, wallet, and some gum and went downstairs to see Sam on the couch talking to my dad. When Sam sees me he stands and walks over. Good afternoon beautiful he says bending down and kissing my cheek. I smile and told him thank you, so your ready to go he asked. I nod and we head out the house and get into his car.

The drive to Sam's house was quick, when he parked we got out and entered through the front door and see Maggie and Trevor sitting on the couch watching t.v. Hey, guys, we're here when Maggie hears she gets up and grabs my arm and drags me to her room.

Macy, I have a big problem Maggie says pacing back and forth in front of her bed while I'm on her desk chair.

Okay, what's the problem I asked.

Bella wants to come to visit me in person and I was wondering if she can stay with you, you know since I haven't told her about the whole me being a werewolf thing?

Of course, she can, she's one of my best friends. Okay good, she's coming tomorrow by the way Maggie says walking out her room and downstairs.

I walked back downstairs and see Sam talking to his father. When he sees me he motions me to go to him. As I stand next to Sam and I see Regina standing next to Sam's dad.

Hey, Macy, you remember my folks, I nodded hi Macy It's nice to see you again Regina came and gave me a hug. Its great to see you again Regina I say hugging her back.

Macy Sam told me you know what we are Chris Sam's dad asked me. Yes, sir, and I promise to always be there for him and to try my best as the Future Luna of your pack.

I turn to Sam and see him smiling from ear to ear, then I turn to Chris and see a proud smile on his face as well.

Okay good, but there's one secret you have to keep from even your parents? You cannot tell anyone that we are werewolf okay.

Yes, sir, I promise. Okay welcome to the family Macy Chris says taking my hand in his and kissed the back of it, and I hear Sam growl at his dad, Regina just laughed the situation. I then feel Sam pull me to him and see Chris laughing with Regina and they walked away.

I touched Sam on the cheek to calm him down, hey calm down I'm yours and only yours okay?

Sam leans onto my hand and I see his breathing normally again.

Let's go to my room come on Macy Sam laced our hands together and guided us to his room.