Ch. 6

The outfit for school ^^

It's Monday morning and I'm getting ready for school. It's 6:50 am when I head downstairs to eat breakfast.

"Morning" honey my mom says when I enter the kitchen.

"Morning" mom I say sitting on a barstool in the kitchen island.

"So what is Bella going to do while you're at school she asked".

Probably sleep all day I say.

My mom sets a plate in front of me and I see that she made eggs with two pieces of sausage yum.

After I finish I head up to my bathroom to brush my teeth and applied my everyday makeup. Then I grabbed my backpack and put my chemistry book into it and grabbed my phone and walked out of my room.

I head into the guest where Bella is staying to tell her I was leaving.

I open the door and walk-in. I shake her shoulder to wake her. She jumps up and quickly wipes at her eyes.

"Wh-what's going on," she asked.

Nothing I'm heading to school I'll see you later.

Oh okay I'll just hang here until you get back.

I nod and start walking out and walk downstairs to wait for Sam to come to pick me up.

I hear a honk and head out to see Sam parked on the driveway.

I get in and buckle myself then closed the door. I put my backpack in the back seat and as I turn to look forward Sam grabs my face and smashes his lips on mine.

When we pull away he starts the car and grabs me and we head to school.

We head to my locker when we head into the school. I was grabbing my books when I felt a hand slap my butt again like the first day of school, I was going to turn around to slap the person when I hear Sam growl and punch the guy who I see is Nathan.

"HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DO I HAVE TO HIT YOU TO MAKE YOU FUCKING RESPECT HER" Sam screams in Nathan's face and punches him again.

Sam stops I say touching him in the arm to clam him down. Before I could,  I see Mason rushing towards us.

"Sam, Nathan to my class now," he says motioning them to his classroom.

Macy go find Maggie while I talk to these two idiots he tells me pushing them away. I nod and walk to the back door of the school to find Maggie. I spot her leaning against a tree and reading a book.

I walk up to her and take a seat next to her. She looks up and gives me a smile while putting her book back into her backpack.

"How is Bella", I've been dying to see her but I've decided to take things slow. Even tho I'll be dying inside I can't tell her what I am just yet.

Why? I asked.

I'm scared she will reject me. Sam got lucky when you found out but most people who find out what we are either get scared or reject us and our wolf could die.

I nod now understanding her dilemma. Sam told me about how when someone finally meets their mate and they are away from each other they get into heat and it's painful.

Yeah, we're fine now because we're close to each other, but when she leaves the pain is going to start and that's driving my wolf crazy. Knowing that Bella is going to be hurting right after she takes that flight back home on Sunday she says.

Hey, I got an idea I say getting up as Maggie follows.

What do you have in mind she asked as we walk back into the school as the bell rings.