tiktok

g!p

BILLIE POV

I want to make a tiktok but i don't. but i do. you know what... y/n won't mind making one with me right?

Y/N POV
"Y/N BABY WHERE ARE YOU"
"IM IN THE KITCHEN B"
now why the fuck she screaming? omg
"baby can you make a tiktok with me please" she asked with puppy eyes.
"uhm... no"
"why not"
"cuz i don't want too"
"either you do it or no head for a month"
"i- you can't do that!"
"yes i can"
and with that she walked away and back upstairs. i sigh before getting up and going to our room. i open the door and there she is making a tiktok. i just stand in the door and watch. but then she threw it back. my eyes widened and my jaw dropped lmao.
"billie!" i say shocked asf. she turns around just smirks at me before finishing the dance.
"babe not you throwing it back" i say putting my hands on her waist from behind.
"well i could've been throwing it back on you but you didn't wanna do the dance" she says.
   i pull her hips into me, dry humping her cuz she's hot as a bitch oh my gawd. i feel myself getting hard.
"baby"
"hm?"
"can i get some quick head please?"
"no you didn't wanna do that tiktok with me remember?"
"soooo"
"soooo you can't get any head for a month"
she says walking away. i grab her hand and pull her back to me.
"billie i get what i want"
i say looking into her blue eyes.
"so do i but you didn't do what i wanted to do i'm  not gonna do what you want me to do"
i pick her up and throw her on the bed and quickly get on top of her. i lean in and kiss her roughly wanting every part of her.

a/n: JSJAKAKAKAKOA YALL REALLY THOUGHT dw it's a part two but in the mean time you can read my mafia book lmao it's like 4 smuts in there already😌