cuatro

maybe, just maybe, they'll be alright after all.

well, that was a bloody lie... well, to an extent at least.

the pair were now cuddled up in a big fluffy blanket, joon's head resting against jimin's shoulder as they both cried while eating out of their big tub of oreo ice cream. a silent voice was on, and an emotional scene just ended -resulting in the pair to cry even harder in sympathy and loss. 

joon and jimin had both gotten changed out of their own party clothes and into more casual ones, joon borrowing a rather large t-shirt of jimin's (explaining the muscles the younger must have been hiding) that was quite big on joon and was only wearing his... panties underneath (yes, joon preferred to wear lacy underwear). jimin thinks their boxers. (lmao jimin)

the emotional movie soon came to an end, as well as their tub of ice cream. joon sighed, grabbing the tub and leaning forward so that he could place it on the coffee table in front of them.

as joon leant forward, his shirt rose alongside it -exposing his ass and the lacy red panties peeking out. jimin held himself in check, suddenly finding the ceiling a very interesting place. he didn't deny it, no he was extremely attracted to kim namjoon. 

but jimin knew it was just because his emotions were all over the place after everything that had happened with hoseok. "jimin?" joon called from the kitchen behind the couch, making jimin sigh and stand up before heading towards the boy.

"yes?" the younger found the older hopped up on the counter, looking at the ground as if he was somewhere else -thinking deeply. "namjoon?" joon's head snapped up, giving the younger an apologetic smile. 

"sorry, i spaced out for a sec. what i wanted to ask was... remember w-what happened? before? i was thinking... remember how after y-you said that, uh t-thing, they looked shocked but then it was like they didn't believe us a-anyways..."

"joon, what are you getting at...?" jimin cautiously asked.

a deep breath. "i-it's completely okay if you d-don't want to, like i-i understand and t-this probably sounds real s-stupid-"

"namjoon."

"...what if we actually, you know, did something, to prove our ex lovers wrong?" joon asked, his voice a hushed whisper. he then closed his eyes tightly, waiting for the rejection to come. it was crazy, he knew that but he wanted yoongi to feel the same pain that he felt. maybe it was wrong, but he wanted it regardless.

silence filled the apartment, and joon shakily opened his mouth to apologize when lips pressed onto his. soft, plump lips that growled and jimin pushed his tongue forcefully to explore namjoon's mouth as the latter  whimpered -the sounds enticing jimin.

jimin stepped in between joon's open legs, grabbing his ass that he wanted to squeeze the moment he saw joon at the party -jimin remembering how joon's jeans wrapped perfectly around his beautiful arse. joon gasped at the feeling, bringing his hands to jimin's hair as he kissed back with just as much fire and passion. 

there was a burning heat inside of him, and it was no lie that he wanted jimin -so, so badly. maybe even more than he wanted yoongi. no, joon quickly shoved that thought away. "more, jimin-ah please~" joon moaned out, his core throbbing with need. jimin breaks the kiss, causing namjoon to whine and make grabby hands, which jimin found very cute.

jimin picked joon up easily, his muscles flexing as he slammed joon up against the wall -earning a loud moan from the younger. namjoon wrapped his long legs around him, the process causing their crotches to rub together.

jimin shoved his long, ring clad finger up joon's hole -maneuvering around his beautiful red lace panties, his other hand a death grip on joon's small waist as he gave the older a necklace of hickeys -sucking and growing more and more harder as more of joon's whimpers and small moans were let out.

"j-jimin!"

"can i fuck you against the wall?" such an easy, casual question, that made joon clench his legs around the younger as he nodded helplessly, moans and whimpers still escaping his mouth as jimin fucked him hard with his finger. just the idea of jimin fucking him rough and hard against the wall had him moaning in ecstasy and want. 

"p-please, jimin-ah~" 

that completely set jimin off, the way namjoon moaned, bloody hell. jimin pushed his own boxers down, ripping out his monster cock -which namjoon took one look at and started to hump jimin, needing friction -needing jimin to fill him up.

jimin ripped joon's shirt off, his hold on the olders waist tightening as he pushed three of his long fingers up and down joon's slick and needy hole. "tell me what you want, baby boy."

"ah~ jimin~ i-i need you!"

the fingering grew intense, his fingers rough and restless. "be specific." 

"i need you to put your big cock in my hole and slam into me hard and rough!" joon shouted out, unable to hold it in anymore.

"consider it done." jimin smirked, pushing joon's beautiful lace panties down. jimin slammed his cock into joon, groaning from the way joon's hole tightened around him. god, his hole was so fucking perfect. so beautiful, so perfect like his hole was meant for jimin all along. 

jimin increased his pace, going at an animalistic speed while joon's head was pushed up against the wall and he was moaning and whimpering enticingly beautiful sounds that just encouraged jimin to go deeper and harder.

"t-there~ oh my god, i'm going to cum, jimin!"

"wait for me baby boy, you're doing so good."

joon moaned from the praise, happy he made jimin happy. jimin noticed smirking. "you're hole is so good for me, baby. so perfect -just for me." a dark smirk painted jimin's face, but instead of scaring joon it only made him want the younger more -somehow.

"mine, mine, mine," jimin growled, slamming into joon with each word -not realizing the meaning behind the words, but neither of them minding regardless. and then they were both simultaneously cumming, jimin in joon's still tight hole and joon onto his pudgy, pretty stomach. breathing heavily, joon slumped onto jimin's chest, nuzzling in peacefully. 

jimin smiled at the sight, still carrying the boy, he headed over to his bed -grabbing a towel and cleaning up the boy. he then climbed into bed, joon (still in sleep) immediately wrapping his arms around jimin's chest. jimin smiled at him, tucking the older boy in the crook of his neck and soon enough, he dozed off as well.