Chapter Four

~(F/N)'s POV~

"So you're telling me, that you can't ride a horse?" Levi asked with an annoyed look on his face.

"Don't make me repeat myself!" I turned to look away from him.

He sighed "fine then, you'll ride with me. And don't you dare do anything funny!" He warns me before he gets on his horse. We were going to an old headquarters that used to be a castle. During my stay, I found out that the day before my trial, this kid named Jaeger had his trial. Not that I care, but he is also seems to be coming with us.

Levi gets on the horse, and gives me a hand to help me climb on. "Hold on, or you'll fall off"

"I'm not going to hold you! That be like.....hugging!" I spat at him. He gives me a confused look at first then he glares at me. "Tch, Fall off and you'll walk the rest of the way". We started to move through these boring trees, nothing fascinating going on.

'The group that were with us were members of the special ops square, no that's wrong squad was it?' My thoughts were cut off when Levi sped up. My reflexes reacted and I quickly wrapped my arms around his chest. "H-hey- huh?" I noticed he was staring at the Jaeger kid. The boy turned around and he quickly looked away. "Oi! I thought you weren't going to hold onto me." Levi said even more annoyed than before. "Shut up! Your the one who sped up without warning me!"

I looked at the members once more and noticed that the only other female, besides me, was looking at me. I gave her a glare, and she turned around.

~

Finally arriving at the headquartrers, I got off the horse and looked around. 'Not bad, but it's-'

"Filthy! We will clean every nook and cranny of this place." Levi announced. I go inside not even listening to his orders. 'Like hell I'll clean!'

~Levi's POV~

'Where does that shitty brat think she's going off to?' I begin to chase after her to give her a good beating, but suddenly I remembered me and Erwin's talk before.

*

"Levi, I need you to go easy on (F/N). She is not an easy fellow and I understand that. But you'll have to go easy on her."

"Tch, and why's that?"

"Because, she will first need to get used to being with people. She grew up without a single person by her side, and she also grew up to hate any kind of person. With her state of mind we can't just expect her to work with others smoothly. If she gets mad at anything, she could end up killing your squad"

"....."

"I'm sure you understand, take care Levi"

*

"Tch, shitty brat, you better get used to these people quick." I say and turn around. At the corner of my eye I see Petra looking at me with a blank expression. 'I don't have time to deal with her'

~Third person's POV~

(F/N) sat outside behind the HQ drawing things on the dirt. Until she hears foot steps coming up from behind. "Hey you aren't going to clean?" Asked a Eld from behind. "No" (F/N) said as she continued her drawing. "Ok" he said and left. (F/N) was confused, she thought he was going to yell at her but instead he left. "Humph!"

The squad wasn't going to stay here for long, only a month. She didn't understand why they needed to clean every where when they could've just cleaned the rooms they were going to use. "Stupid people" (F/N) put the stick down and admired her work. She got up and dusted herself then left.

~Time skip to (F/N)'s POV~

We were sitting on a table drinking our tea and they were talking about things I didn't care much about. I started thinking about what I was going to eat, I was hungry!

"(L/N)! Pay attention!" Eld scolded me. "Don't call me that..." I mumbled under my breath.

"Huh?" Oulo asked annoyingly

"I said don't call me that!" I glared at Oulo.

Gunther sighed and Petra facepalmed. "I can call you whatever I want rookie!"

I got up from my seat and slammed my hands on the table hard enough to make the tea cups jump.

"Oh yeah? What ar-" Oulo started

"Oulo! Enough!" Levi said putting down his cup. "(F/N), go out and get some fresh air."

I huffed and left the room.

'Such an ass' I noticed Hanji with a big grin on her face. I really didn't feel like talking to her right now, so I left.

I walked deeper into the dark forest not bothering to take a lantern with me. I found a nice looking hill that had a great view of the stars. I sat down and relaxed with my (H/C) hair dancing in the wind. I raised my hand and looked at the stars once more.

"These stars are just like us, we look so close, but in reality we're far away from eachother..." I sighed and layed back closing my eyes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So how is it? I know its a bit suckish.

Don't forget to vote!

Comment

And share!

Bai bai!