Chapter Eighteen

~(F/N)'s dream (continued)~

I ran into the house looking for a good place to hide. My arm was still injured and the pain was excrutiating. I sat down behind a bed waiting for the men to leave. "HEY YOU!!" I heard one the men yell as they came into the house. "Y-yes sir!" Izumi hesitantly answered. "Have you seen a girl around here? (H/C) colored hair and (E/C) colored eyes. Wearing a (F/C) shirt and an open jacket?!"  "Y-yes sir!" Izumi replied. 'Fuck you Izumi!' I yelled in my head. "Where is she!" The man yelled once more. "S-she went that way s-sir!" He pointed somewhere I couldn't see since I was hiding. "Let's go! Men!" The man commanded his gang, and surprisingly they didn't get closer to me. The ran outside somewhere. Izumi sighed and closed the door then walked over to the the bed "they're gone now." He held out his hand for me. I got up and instantly straddled him on his bed with my knife ready to kill. "W-wait! What have I done wrong! I made them leave!" He held up his hands in defense. I clicked my tounge in annoyance "retard" I got off of him and looked outside to make sure the men were gone. "Hey um...your arm...it's still wounded...c-can I fix it?" I slowly nodded and sat back down on the bed. He got out some supplies and began to fix my wound.

A few days passed and I was still with Izumi. He pleaded me to stay because he thought it was too dangerous for me to live outside. The good thing is now I don't have to steal for food because he makes it for me, but the bad thing is that he thinks we are 'friends' and he won't stop talking about the stupidest things. 'He is such an idiot I swear' I thought as he fell while trying to reach for something on a top cabinet. "Hey baka you're too short to reach it! Give up already!" I yelled from the living room. "You're quiet the hypocrite!" He yelled back which irritated me. That was true though, I was extremly short, people would sometimes mistake me for a kid, not that I care about their opinions. "Shut up!" I was about to go and help him till I heard a loud knocking noise coming from the doors. "Open up! This is the Military Police speaking!" 'Shit! Military Police? What are they doing here! Don't tell me Izumi.....' I glared at Izumi but he only gave a confused look. The MP managed to break the door down and they quickly held they're guns aiming at us, mostly me. "We found you (F/N) and you will now be taken away by the Military Police! Surrender now or we won't hesitate to kill you!" I took a step back ready to sprint out the window, until Izumi stood infront of me blocking the MP. He looked back at me and whispered "run I'll hold them off" I nodded and turned around to run out the window. I heard gunshots but luckily none of them hit me. I ran and ran to god knows where, when I got tired I sat down behind a shop. 'I wish I knew what time it was. But I can't see the sun here in this damned underground city.

I was walking around the shopping center to see what foods I could buy. I walked past a wall that had a piece of paper that caught my eyes. I walked towards it to get a closer look and it was a wanted sign, one of me and one of...'Izumi? Why do they need him?' I didn't know why but I felt a bit bad for him. So I decided to visit him. When I got to his house I was shocked to find his house burnt. There were a few people who were also watching while whispering amongst themselves. Someone tapped my shoulder, and I looked up to find the one and only Izumi. "Hey" he said in a sad tone. "What happened?" I asked. "For helping you, the Military Police  burnt down my house. They thought it was your hiding base or something. I luckily escaped....but I got a horrible scar..." he sighed. "So what are you going to do now?" I asked avoiding eye contact. He sighed again "I honestly don't know..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll stop here for now. I'm sorry I've been sick lately and I'm supposed to get a lot of rest. If you didn't know Izumi has Purple eyes, Black hair, he is 5'5 and he likes to wear a white shirt, and green shorts.

Don't forget to Comment!

Vote!

And Share!