Good News and Bad News

Well first off I'm going to apologize

I know I've been very (super) slow with the updates but you might wonder why

Idk if you do or not but anyways I've got some good news!

I've been given an opportunity to become a full fledged writer! It's always been my dream to become author of a book and even my teachers had supported me and told me that I can do so.

Literally one day I was talking to a friend about my book and how I've been wanting to publish it but I couldn't and the kind lady (I swear she wasn't any ordinary lady she was a freaking angel okay) said that she knew a publisher and she was able to get me hooked!

Well enough rambling, I've just been so excited about this news and honestly I feel like crying.

Onto the bad news now

Slow updates are still a thing as I am currently trying to work on my book instead (lotta hard work also gotta find myself an editor).

All the work on wattpad is really just practice throughout the years. Especially since English isn't my first language.

I don't know if you can tell or not but I've improved since writing my first 'Soul Eater' book to this one. Did I actually improve????

And also a huge thanks to all of those who have read my (bad) practice books and for supporting me all the way. I would've probs just given up with out y'all support but anyways thanks!!!!

(I bet as soon as y'all get the notification for this you'll get happy after an update in like forever only to find it be a shitty rambling lmao)