Chapter Nineteen

~(F/N)'s Dream (continued)~

"I honestly don't know." I looked up at him and he sadly smiled. I sighed "follow me" I walked away and he followed. After an hour we arrived at a small broken down building, I opened the door and gestured him to get inside. "Where are we?" He asked. "This house used to belong to a family...but It is my base now..." I sat down and ran my fingers through my (H/C) hair. Izumi sat beside me still wearing his cloak "hey Izumi, you can take your cloak off now..." he flinched but hesitantly took it. My eyes widened at what I saw, a large scar that ran across his face starting at his right eye down to his cheek. I subconsciously traced his scar with my finger. "Izumi......." he looked away and I held his chin "Izumi, look at me" he look at me with teary eyes and with a sigh I stood up and left. 'Izumi....'

~one year later~

"(F/N)! (F/N)!" Izumi yelled through the crowd of people "you're too fast!" I facepalmed "Izumi you're too slow!!" he finally caught up he smiled like an idiot and I rolled my eyes. We kept walking untill he suddenly stopped, I turned around to face him but he quickly grabbed my hand and took off "h-hey Izumi! What the hell!" "Sshh! (F/N)!" I looked behind us and saw the Military Police chasing us 'shit!' Izumi took a turn behind a store and we both hid, waiting silently for them to pass by. As soon as the coast was clear we quickly ran back home panting. "What's...their deal..." I wiped the sweat off my forehead. "I don't know" Izumi replied as sat on the floor, he patted the floor next to him gesturing me to sit.

"You look so cute when you're angry (F/N)" Izumi poked my cheek playfully and I swatted his hand away. He chuckled and stood up then ran away. Confused I got up to check if he was okay.

"Izumi are you ok?" I asked raising an eyebrow and crossing my arms. "(F-F/N)....I'm pregnant..." He said.

I walked up to him and hit his head "what are you an idiot? Guys can't get pregnant!!" He rubbed his head "I was only joking!" He laughed which caused him to get hit again. After his laughter fit he looked at me seriously "(F/N) I have something important to tell you" I sighed "let me guess now you are a bird?" This time he didn't laugh, meaning that he was dead serious. "(F/N)"

I decided to listen "(F/N)...I know this is sudden but..." he suddenly kneeled infront of me "(F/N)...I have known you for a very long time now, and I thought about this through. I'm in love...with you (F/N)" my eyes widend and he got a box out of his pocket and opened revealing a small silver ring inside. "Will you do me the honor...and...will you marry me?" I stayed silent not knowing what to do.

"Izumi..." I wrapped my arms around him and he did too "baka...."

Then Izumi spat out blood, confused he quickly looked down and was shocked. I slowly removed the knife out of his abdomen. "(F/N)! Why!" He clutched his bleeding wound and I stood up. "You're so naive Izumi....first you trust me....then you live with me...and now you want to marry me? Do you know who I am? I am the restless demon (F/N), you were lucky I let you live all this time but...times up!" I sadistically grinned.

"Oh but that doesn't me I hate you Izumi...I'm actually happy that I met you...you accepted me without running away of fear. And....I actually was happy...but..." I took a deep breath and continued in a vicious tone "this is life...there is no room for happiness, if you want to survive you have to fight...goodnight Izumi and rest in peace..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Done! Sorry this took long. I was thinking of making another book, a Kuroko no Basuke one. So this story will be on hold for a little while. Sumimasen! Oh I just remembred my birthday is on Wednesday!

Don't forget to Comment!

Vote!

And Share!

Ja neee~