Chapter 1

*Summer Vacation*
I went down to the mailbox today to go get the mail. I have just finished the spring semester and I'm finally out for the summer. I look through the usual bills and advertisements for American universities. Then, at the very bottom was a letter with this address in the top left corner: 114 Seolleung-ro 190-gil, Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea. It looks like Jaemin's handwriting. Excited, I sprint home from the mailbox that is just down the street from my house. I drop the rest of the mail on the counter in the kitchen and run down to my room. I cut open the envelope with a pair of scissors and take out the contents of the envelope. Inside is a hand-written letter from Jaemin and a few other members of NCT DREAM.

The letter reads:
Dear my love Raeshel,
    I am proud to announce to you that I have sent you a first class ticket to Seoul! Inside the envelope is your ticket and all the flight information. I know you are on summer vacation now, so it's the perfect time to come here. I'm so proud that you made it through your first year of college. To celebrate, we will be having a party for you. Can wait to see you, my love.
                                         Love, Na Jaemin

    Heyyy yo! It's Mark. How have you been lately? I heard you're in college now. Jaemin is so proud of you. He appreciates your help with his English. He speaks such good English now, so I have you to thank for that. I can't wait to see you again. It's been so long since we've last seen you in person. Jaemin has something planned for you, that's for sure. He told me not to tell you though ㅋㅋㅋ. Either way, we're excited for you to finally visit Korea. I'm sure you'll love it out here.

            Sincerely, Canadian boy, Mark🇨🇦

    Hello. It's Jaehyun. I'm so glad that things actually worked out between you and Jaemin. I was afraid your cultures would clash too much and you wouldn't be able to get along, but no. You two are absolutely perfect together. You don't need to keep thanking me by the way. I know I got you two together, but it's your love that kept your relationship strong. You should thank each other. I love ya and I can't wait to see you walk through those SM Entertainment doors. We'll be waiting for you ;)

                                      Sincerely, Jaehyun

After reading the letter, it has me really hyped now. I've been wanting to go to South Korea for the longest time now. I guess Jaemin really listened to me. He also pitched that Bachelor - NCT Edition to his staff members and they loved the idea. It would be like the Korean reality show, We Got Married, with the backbone of America's reality show, The Bachelor. Each member of NCT, besides Jaemin, of course, will be participating. It's just a little show they're doing for fun and Jaemin will act as MC. I can't wait to see that show in action and be in the background, seeing all the behind the scenes stuff. It's gonna be a fun show for sure.

*Flying to Seoul*
Today, I'll be flying to Seoul. The flight isn't too long, only 13 hours and 30 minutes. I will be flying first class through Korea Air. I'm super excited to be flying to South Korea for the first time. I can't believe Jaemin is flying me first class. I would have been just fine with economy class. I'm just an ordinary girl, but I guess Jaemin wants me flying in style. He just wants the best for his girl, and I appreciate that. First class is a little much though, but it's not my money, so I guess it's fine? I'll have to repay him somehow.

I arrive in Seoul 20 minutes before 6pm. I see a handsome man dressed in a suit with a sign that reads: Miller Raeshel. Ah, he must be my ride to SM Entertainment. I walk over to me and he greets me with a bow. I greet him back and he takes care of my suitcases. Having traveled once alone before, this is on a whole nother level. The chauffer shows me to his fancy KIA and opens the passenger's side door for me. I get in and am caught off guard by the nice leather and seat warmers. Wow, this car is fancier and nicer than anything I've driven in my entire life. Jaemin must have set all this up for me.

Once arriving at SM Entertainment/SM Town, the chauffer takes care of my suitcases by putting them in a storage room for the time being while I am visiting NCT. I watched him put them in the storage room, and as soon as I walked through the glass doors, standing there is all 23 members of NCT, holding up a welcome sign that reads:
WELCOME TO SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA
한국의 서울에 오신 것을 환영합니다!
Each of the members even wrote their own little message and signed the welcome sign. I am in so much shock that I take a few steps back with my hand over my mouth. The members in front are NCT DREAM and they are the ones holding the welcome sign. They place the sign on the floor and welcome me by giving a group hug to me. I greet each of the subunits, starting with NCT DREAM and ending with WayV. They're just as handsome as I remember them being.

After I finished greeting all the members, Jaemin offered to take me on a tour of SM Entertainment. Playing out of the speakers is the SM Town song from SMTOWN LIVE "Culture Humanity", 빛(Hope). Aww, I love this song so much. It's so cute and just ugh, it's amazing. Jaemin shows me around. From the café to the merchandise shop within the building. Jaemin took me around the entire building. When the tour was over, there was one more surprise waiting for me in the practice room upstairs. . .