Chapter 15

*2 Months Later | The Birth*
"Jaemin!!" I screamed as I felt my water breaking.
"Yes? What's wrong?" Jaemin asked.
"My water just broke, we need to go the hospital right now." I said.
"Oh, oh, oh. Okay. Come on!" Jaemin explained.
I get out of bed but it is way too painful to move. Jaemin swiftly picks me up and starts carrying me to our car. Since the baby is coming one month early, February 9, 2025, instead of in March, that means I'm having a premature baby. I hope everything is going to be okay. The only thing I can do right now is pray that the baby will be okay. I have been eating much healthier and been hitting the gym ever since I was 18 because I was super dissatisfied with my health back then, so I shouldn't have any health problems. Maybe it's an underlying disease or something, but I'm not sure.

There could be so many factors that would lead to a premature birth. I asked my doctor about it, and it could be because of my new environment and new stresses that I could be exposed to. Okay, I get that. Jaemin and I found out that we will be having a baby boy. When I found this out a few months back, I started listing names that I would like to name my son. Some of them include: Luke, Aaron, Alex, Jake, Jackson, and Nico. I really like these names. For Jaemin, he chose these Korean names: Taeyang(태양), Jinho(진호), Kyungsam(경삼), Wonsuk(원숙), Jae(재)
and Hyunjae(현재). I really loved all the names that we chose. We really had to narrow down our lists to three names each. For English names, I narrowed it down to: Luke, Jake, and Alex. For Korean names, Jaemin narrowed it down to: Taeyang(태양)
Hyunjae(현재), and Jinho(진호). In the end, we ended up picking these two names: Luke and Hyunjae(현재). I really like these these.

Since our son is being born in Korea, he will be registered as Na Hyunjae(나 현재). Jaemin both decided that we want him to be bilingual in case we were to move to America, he would be able to speak English after learning from me. Then, his first language would be Korean, learning from Jaemin and in school. I'm excited to have Hyunjae here and that his birthday is February 9, 2025. He has the same birth month as Jaehyun, which is amazing. He also shares a birthday with Johnny, which is even more amazing. Johnny is now 30, and has decided to walk away from NCT 127 so he can focus on his marriage with Sabrina and having a family. At a certain point, K-pop idols do need to retire so they can move on with their lives. Most of the 95-line and earlier has mostly retired at this point, leaving the members born in 1996 and later to take hold of promoting with NCT and their respective units. That leaves a mere 4 members in the fixed unit of NCT 127, but SM Entertainment has changed their unit so that all the units will be rotational. This is so that some units are not left with fewer members than others. Since Taeyong has retired, they've had to appoint a new leader, which they chose to be Jaehyun.

Oh another thing to note is that while Hyunjae is living in Korea and attending school, he will go by his Korean name. If we ever move to America and start living there, he will go by his English name: Luke Elijah Na. Yes, both his first and middle names are from the Bible. I had to pay my respects to my religion somehow. The religion I don't really follow anymore, but hey, it's something. Anyways, that's how that will work. It's a little confusing at first, but I'm sure Hyunjae will become less confused as we start using both names.

Jaemin and I register Hyunjae, then we take her back to our house. Jaemin thinks it's best that we invested into a house rather than a tiny Seoul apartment because if we're going to have more than one child, then it's absolutely necessary. We plan on having more children in the future, but maybe one year after Hyunjae. The house was a bit pricy because it is hard to find a house in Seoul, but with Jaemin's hawk eyes, he was able to find the perfect house for us. That also means he moved out of the NCT DREAM dorms to live with me. He moved us into a house a few months after we had gotten married.

Now that we've got Hyunjae in our lives, we can't wait to see where parenthood takes us. In the meantime, Taeyong married Eun-Tak after he came back from military service. He had asked to marry Eun-Tak before he left, and now they've been happily married for two years now. Another couple who had gotten married during or after my pregnancy are; Yuta & Kyoko, YangYang & Katrina, Lucas & Julia, and Jaehyun & Myra. So far, out of the 22 couples we had created on NCT Bachelor, 7 of the 22 couples have gotten married. There are still 15 couples yet to married or break up. I haven't heard much from the other guys and the status of their relationships. It's probably because they want to keep it private, just to themselves. Whether some of the couples broke up secretly is none of my business.

What I need to focus on right now is my baby Hyunjae and building my relationship with Jaemin. The other guys can surely handle their relationships on their own. I am a new mother and right now, I am pretty exhausted from the birth. I ask Jaemin to look after Hyunjae while I go nap. He happily agrees to look after him. While I am napping, I can still hear my boys having the most adorable conversation. Even though Hyunjae can't even talk yet, as he's a newborn, he can still react cutely. I find out later that Hyunjae is a calm baby. He barely cries, only when he needs attention or a need taken care of. Other than that, he is a pretty chill baby. Ah, he must take after. . . You know, scratch that, he takes after me for his calmness.