Chapter 6, Suna's Birthday

I woke up to feeling something on my head. I opened my eyes and looked up to see Suna on his phone scrolling through TikTok. His other hand gently playing with my hair. He noticed I woke up and smiled while looking down at me. "Morning sleepy head." I chuckled at his words.

"Morning birthday boy." I grabbed my phone and checked it. The two of us sat in a comfortable silence while adjusting to being awake.

"By the way your brother came in here earlier saying him and Kailey would be out all day." I nodded while pursing my lips. I put my phone done and faced Suna.

"So then what do you wanna do today?" He looked up at the ceiling while thinking. Oh wow. He sure does look yummy right now. He brought his head down to look at me.

"Wanna get something to eat? Then maybe watch anime?" I nodded while smiling. I climbed over him to get out of the bed.

"Let's go get ready. Also we're gonna be watching Banana Fish." He looked back at me confused.

"What's Banana Fish" he asked me. I quickly turned away from him and walked to the bathroom.

"Don't worry it's just a really good anime. That's all" I gave him an innocent smile. I'm sorry in advanced Suna.

After we got ready we drove to McDonald's and went through the drive-thru. When we got our food we stayed in the parking lot and ate in the car. We listened to music, talked, and just enjoyed the time together. There was one thing that kept bothering me so I finally asked Suna about it.

"Suna why aren't you celebrating your birthday with your family? I don't wanna sound rude or make you tell me. I was just curious." Suna looked at me in shock. His eyes started tearing up and he looked away. God I'm such an asshole. I should've stayed quiet.

"My mom and little sister moved to America when my parents got divorced. I live with my dad but he's barely ever home. So I usually hang out with Samu. He then looked back at me again. "But now I got ya too." I gave him a smile and he sent one back.

"I'll be here for you okay? And if you don't wanna go to Samu's house you can always come to mine." He nodded and grabbed my hand and smiled again.

"Thank you. But enough of this sad shit let's go home." I laughed and drove out of McDonald's and went back to my house. When we got home we immediately went to my room, got comfy, and started Banana Fish.

(Time skip to where they finish it)

Suna was holding me in his arms while letting a few tears fall. On the other hand I was completely fucking bawling my eyes out. He was rubbing my back trying to calm me down. Randomly my brother walked in the room and saw the state I was in.

"What the fuck happened to her?" Suna looked at me then back at my brother and sighed.

"We just finished Banana Fish." Suna replied. I already watched it before so my brother knew how hard it would get me. (B/n) just sighed and left the room. After a while I finally calmed down and wasn't crying as much. Suna spoke up. "I should probably go home soon. Since we have school tomorrow."

I looked up at him. "are you sure?" He nodded. I sat up and faced him. "I'll drive you home." He tries to speak up but I stop him. "Don't fight me on this. I'm driving you home." He sighed as we both stood up and Suna grabbed all his things he had at my house. We walked downstairs and went out to the car. I drove to Suna's house and when we got there we just sat in the car and hung out for a little bit longer.

"Are you busy after school tomorrow?" I looked at him confused from his question.

"Nah. Why?"

"Come to the practice match we have tomorrow." I smiled and nodded. He spoke up again. "Also thanks for this whole weekend."

"Yeah thanks. Happy birthday pretty boy." He looked over and we locked eyes.

"Thanks. Also I'm sorry" I furrowed my brows, confused for him being sorry. I was about to respond until he leaned over and pressed his lips against him. We pulled away and smiled at each other. "Alright I'll see you in the morning party girl." I rolled my eyes at his comment.

"Yeah whatever pretty boy now get out of my car." We laughed together. He opened the door and I lightly pushed him out of the car. He waved as he went in his house and I waved back. I drove back home feeling happy. Fuck me oh my god. He kissed me. AND WE'RE BOTH SOBER. Holy shit. I need to pick out my wedding dress already.

———————————————————————

Sorry that this chapter is shorter but the next one should def be longer!

Stay safe and healthy!! <3