Chapter 9, the bathtub pt. 2

Fuck. Of course it was Suna. Wait what if I pretend he's not here? Yeah that works. I looked away from him and tried to light the joint, but with my hands still shaking it was hard. My tears blurred my vision so I couldn't see anything, at least until a bright light appeared in front of me. "c'mon. I'm lighting it for you." I looked over and noticed he was sitting next to the tub. I handed my joint over to him and he lit it for me while also taking a hit. "So what are you doing sitting in the tub and crying?" My eyes looked around everywhere but him. I was still casually pretending he wasn't there. He sighed while standing up. Thank god he's finally leaving. I noticed he stepped in the tub. Damn. I def just jinxed myself. He gently picked up my legs as he sat down in front of me. He then placed my legs in his lap. We both looked up and finally made eye contact. "What happened (y/n)?" I looked down trying to think about what to tell him. Should I tell him what actually happened? What if I blamed it on something else? Wait I got it.

"I was thinking about banana Fish." Suna pursed his lips together and sighed.

"Please. Don't just lie to me. (y/n) what the fuck happened." All of my tears that were threatening to spill out earlier finally came down at once. Recalling the event that happened barely 10 minutes ago triggered a panic attack. Suna noticed what was happening and he quickly pulled me into a hug. He held me in his arms until I kinda calmed down. "I saw you and Kuroo going upstairs earlier. Did something happen?" I pulled myself out of Suna's arms and sat on the other side of the tub while holding my knees to my chest. I sighed before speaking up.

"He tried to pull something. But I stopped him before anything worse could happen. That's all. But i'm really tired so I'm gonna call it a night. I'm gonna go home, I'll see you later Suna." I stood up and stepped out of the tub. As I went to open the bathroom door to leave, I felt Suna gently grab my shoulder and turned me to face him.

"Can I still come over?" I looked down and pursed my lips together. I can't let him. He has a girlfriend. I don't wanna be a fucking homewrecker.

"Sorry but no. I don't think Kayano would be happy hearing that you went to my house."

"I don't care what Kayano thinks. Let me at least walk you home." I looked up at him shocked. What the fuck does he mean by that? I sighed and nodded. I walked out of the bathroom and ignored everyone around me and headed straight to the front door. I didn't waste time saying bye to anyone especially since I didn't know if Kuroo was still there or not. During the walk home Suna kept trying to talk to me but I lowkey just ignored him. God I just want to fucking sleep. We finally made it to my house. I opened the door and looked behind me to see Suna start to turn away and go to his house.

"Suna." He turned back around to face me. "Do you wanna come in for a little bit?" He smiled and nodded as he jogged up to me. I laughed while shaking my head. We walked inside and took our jackets and shoes off. "I'll be honest I'm gonna go to bed because I'm fucking exhausted."

"Awww do you want me to tuck you in?" God he's annoying sometimes. I rolled my eyes and turned around to walk up the stairs.

"I'm kicking you out. Go home." I heard Suna gasp as he ran over to me and followed behind me like a little kid.

"I was kidding!! Please don't make me leave." I laughed as I walked into my room. Suna walked in after me and closed the door. "So if you're going to sleep what am I supposed to do?" he asked and I shrugged.

"I dunno. Maybe go back to your house." He frowned. "Fine I don't care what you do. Just don't be annoying I'm trying to sleep." I climbed into bed and I felt Suna get in next to me. Is he serious right now? A mf just wants to sleep in peace. "I didn't say you could sleep here."

"Don't worry I'm not. I'll leave in a little bit." I sighed and finally fell asleep.

(Small timeskip)

I felt something on my forehead and I started to wake up. I opened my eyes and saw Suna gab his things and opening my door. "Where are you going?" I asked him so he looked over at me and noticed he woke me up. He walked over to me and crouched down on the side of my bed.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to wake you up. I was going home."

"I was kidding about telling you to leave. I don't want you to go. But if you stay please tell me what's going on with Kayano." Suna stood up and gently picked me up and laid us down on the bed together. My head was on his chest while he played with my hair as he started telling me about Kayano.

"So..me and Kayano met when we were pretty young Because our moms were friends. We actually dated in junior high too. But then my parents split up and My dad moved us here while my mom and sister moved to America as you know. So I haven't seen Kayano since middle school until she came this week. Even in middle school she was really toxic. It also got worse now. We aren't actually dating either but she's just not a good person to be around. She'll do anything and everything to get her way. She also lowkey hates you but only because she's jealous." I looked up at Suna with my brows furrowed.

"what do you mean jealous?" I asked him and Suna smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Samu told her about our birthday weekend and described how happy I was. Plus she saw us the morning at school and she was pissed. Now the reason why I was with her this whole week was because she threatened something to do with my dad. Turns out he's hooking up with her mom so I told Kayano I don't want anything to do with her unless we became step siblings." I stared at him in shock. "Since we don't have her to worry about anymore, we can live in peace now. Actually not really. She still goes to our school." Suna pursed his lips together and i sighed.

"so what now?" Suna looked down at me confused with my question. He smiled and chuckled.

"Let's go back to sleep. We'll find out in the future." i hummed as a response and drifted off to sleep in Suna's arms.