Chapter 8, Party

!!TW: some sexual assault towards the end of the chapter!!

I'm currently dragging my ass while walking to school because (b/n) had to borrow my car. How the fuck am I gonna avoid Suna today? He knows all the hiding spots i've used. Since I tend to run away from problems, I've been avoiding Suna since the incident on Monday. Well it's Friday now. The past few days I'll casually see Kayano all over Suna while he stood there uninterested. Maybe it's one sided and he doesn't actually like her. Nah he was definitely eating her face the other night. Since I've been avoiding Suna I also haven't had to talk to the twins. Not that I mind though. I barely know Osamu, and Atsumu can be really annoying. "Good morning (y/n)-chan!!" Goddamnit. I turned around and forced a smile on my face.

"Good morning Atsumu." I was trying to walk to class but Atsumu kept following behind me. "Not to be rude or anything, but what do you want Atsumu?" I looked up at him and saw his frown.

"You've been ignoring all of us! Why haven't you talked to anyone the past few days?" I pursed my lips together. Does Atsumu not know about Suna and Kayano? I sighed and looked forward and saw Suna and Kayano together.

"Just ask Suna. I'm sure he'll know. Anyways I'm going to class. Bye Atsumu." I tried to turn around and walk to class but Tsumu grabbed my wrist. I looked up at him confused.

"You coming to my party tonight?" Shit. Maybe I could invite Kuroo. This past week I've also been texting Kuroo all the time and his personality wasn't as shit as his pick up line he tried to use.

"Yeah I'll be there. See you later Atsumu." I left and went to class. When I got to my desk and sat down I went on my phone. I noticed a few texts I got from Suna.

Pretty boy: (y/n)
Can I at least tell you what's going on?
Look, I don't like Kayano.
Please just tell me if you're doing okay.
I'm sorry (y/n)
Can I talk to you in person?

Party girl: I'm fine Suna lmao
it def doesn't look like you don't like her tho lol
I'll see you later at the party if you go

I checked the time and noticed I still had a few minutes till class started so I decided to text Kuroo.

(y/n): Hey kuroo
Atsumu is having a party tonight
Wanna come and see me??

Kuroo: Yeah, I'll be there ;)

I turned my phone off and paid attention to the teacher. After the instructions we had independent work time, but I was bored so I asked to go to the bathroom. I was walking around the halls trying to kill time until I turned a corner and saw Suna walking towards me. Shit. No more turning around stupid ass corners. Instead of running away again, I stood there staring at Suna. "Not even gonna say anything pretty boy?" He stared straight into my eyes.

"I'm so sorry. Let me come over tonight. I'll tell you everything. Please (y/n)" I stood there for a minute then just started laughing at his response.

"Dude it sounds like you cheated on me. Bro we weren't even dating in the first place. We're still friends Suna, but I don't wanna overstep my boundaries y'know? Plus me and Kayano don't like each other. I gotta get back to class though. See you later Suna." Not even waiting for a response I turned around and went back to class. All of this is so fucking annoying.

(time skip)

After school I walked home and got ready for the party. When I finished getting ready I went downstairs and rolled a few joints. "I'm going to a party so I'll see you guys later."

"Aye let me know if you need a ride home or anything!" (b/n) shouted at me. I nodded my head and walked out the door. Since I was going to the party I most definitely won't be coming home sober so I'm walking instead of driving. When I got to the party I walked around hoping to find Kuroo. I couldn't ffind him anywhere so I sat down on the couch next to a red haired male. He turned towards me and grinned.

"Hey! I saw you at the last party! Want me to pack a bowl for you?" I smiled and nodded. "I'm Tendou, Satori. Nice too meet you." He handed me the pipe.

"(l/n), (y/n). Nice to meet you Tendou." I smoked the whole bowl and handed the pipe back to Tendou. "Thanks. I'm gonna try and find my friend. See ya later." I got up and started walking around again. I saw Kuroo in the kitchen so I walked over to him. "Kuroo! Hey!" He looked down at me and smiled.

"Hey. Do you wanna go upstairs and hangout?" I nodded. He grabbed my hand and took me to an empty room. This is starting to get kinda sus. When we got to the room I pulled out a joint.

"Do you smoke?"

"Nah I don't like it." He responded. I pursed my lips together and nodded while putting the joint away.

"I won't smoke around you then." He nodded in response. This is getting painfully awkward. Would it be mean if I casually walked out? what if- My thoughts got cut off when Kuroo smashed his lips against mine. I tried pulling away but instead Kuroo laid me down onto the bed. "Kuroo stop!" He finally pulled away and looked at me confused.

"What's wrong? Is this not what you wanted?" I scoffed and pushed him off of me and ran out of the room. I was ready to break down any moment. I didn't want everyone to see me so I hid in the bathroom. As soon as I got in the bathroom I walked over and sat in the tub. While shaking I grabbed a joint and lighter. As I was about to light the joint, someone walked into the bathroom. Shit. I forgot to the door again. I looked up to see who had walked in.

"(y/n)?"

Fuck.
———————————————————————
i hate school with a passion lmao
stay safe and healthy <3