Chapter 4, Birthday

"(y/n) wake up. Bruh wake up." I felt someone shaking me to wake me up. I rubbed my eyes and opened them looking around to see where I was. "Finally." I looked over at Suna with wide eyes barely remembering going to his house last night. He noticed my worried stare at him. "Hey. Don't worry. Nothing bad happened. Your brother told you not to go home last night. Speaking of him he's been blowing up your phone." Suna handed me my phone and I had 13 missed calls and 27 text messages from my brother.  As i went to text my brother back he called me again so I answered the call.

(Bold Is your brother on the phone)

"Guess who decided to finally wake up huh"

"My bad uh I was tired ya know?"

"Mhm. Where did you end up staying at anyways?"

"Uh I met someone at the party last night an-"

"IS IT A BOY? DID YOU FUCK HIM? ARE YOU PREG-"

"(B/n) shut up. Yes it's a guy but nothing happened."

"I don't care I want to meet this new guy frie- OW LOONEY GET THE FUCK OFF. Sorry the cat bit my ankle again. Anyways uh happy birthday and bring your friend over here if he's not busy. bye"

(b/n) hung up before I could even respond to him. I looked up at Suna to see him scrolling through social media on his phone. "Uhm..so my brother wants to meet you. But I know you have plans with Osamu so you don't have to come with me." He took his attention away from his phone and looked over at me while smiling.

"Nah I canceled on him. Plus it's your birthday. If it's cool with you I was hoping to spend it with ya." I blushed a deep red while looking down and got stuck in my thoughts again. Did- did he just say that. Bruh i need to smoke already.

"No that's fine. I'd love to spend it with you." I looked up at him and he laughed while ruffling my hair. He stood up and grabbed his phone.

"Good. And do you need to take a shower? If you do you can take one before me." I shook my head no.

"No you can take one. I'm just gonna take one at my house when we go there later." He nodded his head in agreement then left to take a shower. Before he got in he popped his head in the room and spoke up.

"If you're hungry or anything you can have whatever's in the kitchen. I'll be out in a few minutes." I smiled up at him and nodded.

"Thank you." He smiled back at me then left again to take his shower. I was just scrolling on my phone and then got a text from my brother.

Dumbass: Where are you

(y/n): At Suna's, we're leaving soon

Dumbass: Hurry up.
Kailey wants to see u.
I also have ur present

(y/n): Chill we'll be there soon

Dumbass: Bitch hurry up.
and I don't like this Suna guy.
He's taking too long.

(y/n): lmfao stfu bye

I turned my phone off and noticed Suna walked in the room. I saw the water from his hair dripping and travelling down his body. Noticing he was only wearing a towel wrapped around his waist. I could make out the faint lines of his abs and v-line.

"My eyes are up here y'know?" I froze not knowing what to do since I got caught staring. I rolled over on the bed and faced the wall staying silent. FUCK. This is so embarrassing. I hate it here. I'm leaving. As I was about to get up I felt the bed dip so I looked behind me to see Suna smirking. "Getting shy now are we?" I rolled all the way over and faced him. I glared up at him with a disgusted face.