chapter 14, training camp

PLEASE READ!
hey!! so this chapter is a lil different lmao, it's through the whole week (if that make sense idk) also there's some sexual assault during day 5 so feel free to skip reading that day if you don't feel comfortable reading it!! thank you :)

Day 1

I woke up to see suna next to me scrolling through his phone. I looked to the other side and noticed Kita and most of the team were gone. Suna noticed I was moving and realized I was awake so he spoke up. "Morning Bub. Did you sleep okay?" I looked up at him kind of shocked and confused. Bub? "Y/n? are ya gonna say anything?" Oh shit.

"Uh yeah. Wait no. I slept like shit since u crushed me and I woke up not being able to breathe because you're fucking heavy." He laughed and shook his head while also standing up.

"Sorry. I'll be nicer next time. Okay?" he held his hand out so I nodded and grabbed his hand so I could stand up with him. "C'mon lets get breakfast."

For the rest of the day, not much else happened other than doing the normal manager duties, and watching match after match all day. By the time everyone ate dinner, we all went to bed and passed out.

Day 2

I woke up yet again and instead of turning around to see Suna laying next to me, it was a dumbass fake blonde laying next to me. I kicked him to wake him up. His face contorted into pain and he started crying. "y/n-chan!! Why did you kick me!" I scoffed and got up.

"Don't lay next to me dipshit." Atsumu quickly nodded and muttered a small sorry. I walked out of the room to go to the bathroom. As I was walking I noticed a lanky kid walking towards me. He looked over at me and I smiled at the sight of his eyes. He then quickly looked down and ignored me while walking past me. I furrowed my brows. What the fuck was that? Was it- was it because of Atsumu? God dammit. I sighed and went to the bathroom.

For the rest of the day, Suna ignored me the whole time. I would give him his towel or water and the most he would do was mutter a small "thanks". Mf won't even look me in the eyes. I slapped the back of his head and started to walk away. He looked at me with wide eyes and then rubbed the back of his head while pouting.

Day 3

Today when I woke up I was still not accompanied by Suna. Instead I was in the middle of Kita and Aran, not that I mind though. They both do be sexy as fuck doe. I got out of bed and went to have breakfeast to start my day.

Once again, all day Suna was ignoring me just as much as yesterday. I started to get annoyed by him for this shit. During one of their breaks I glared at Suna while handing him his towel and Water again. Instead of smacking the back of his head again, I sighed before speaking up. "I don't know what I did wrong, but I'm sorry." I looked up at him and made eye contact with him for the first time in a few days. "and stop being such a little bitch and talk to me." I turned around and walked back to the bench and sat down.

For the rest of the day Suna didn't talk to you, shit, he didn't even look in your direction. At this point you were getting pissed off. I'm taking his stupid spongebob shirt and burning it. It was evening time and some people were practicing, some were eating, and others were resting. Suna and the twins were in the room and I was sitting on the opposite side of the room. I looked up from my phone to find Suna staring at me. Once he noticed I was looking back at him, he looked back down at his phone. I rolled my eyes and stood up. I put a hoodie on and walked towards the boys. The twins looked up at me, each with an eyebrow up. Suna kept his attention down at his phone, so I grabbed his arm and made him follow me out of the room. It was quiet between us while I dragged him outside. Once we were out I looked up at him and noticed he was looking up at the night sky. I sighed and put my hands on his cheeks to gently bring his head down and focus on me.