Chapter 7, Kayano and Kuroo

"(y/n). Dude. Get the FUCK up." I felt something hit my head so i opened my eyes and looked up to see my brother towering over me. "Get up you have school." I groaned as i slowly got up and got ready. Once I was ready I walked downstairs and grabbed my monster and car keys. I made my way towards the front door and started putting my shoes on. "Did you smoke already?" (b/n) asked me. I looked towards him and shook my head.

"Nah I'm trying to take a tolerance break." He started laughing at me so I glared at him.

"sorry sorry. Let's just see how long you can last." I rolled my eyes and flipped him off. I grabbed my backpack and opened the door.

"whatever. I'm going to school. Bye." I walked out the door and closed it. I went to my car and drove to school. Once I got there I went to my locker and grabbed whatever I needed for my classes.

"Good morning princess!!" I looked over my shoulder and saw miya-san smirking behind me. I sighed and put on my best fake smile.

"morning Miya-san." He frowned and I raised an eyebrow.

"call me Atsumu (y/n)-chan!" I slowly nodded in response. Someone get rid of him please. He's so annoying.

"Tsumu stop bothering the poor girl. She obviously doesn't wanna talk to you." As soon as I heard the voice I smiled. I turned around and saw Suna walked towards me with Atsumu's twin. Once they reached us I went up to Suna and wrapped my arms around his neck while his were wrapped around my waist.

"morning (y/n). How'd you sleep last night?" I pulled out of the hug and sighed.

"I slept like shit. I don't know why but I couldn't sleep and (b/n) woke me up this morning. Plus I couldn't smoke because I'm trying to take a tolerance break!!" I whined to Suna while frowning. He shook his head while chuckling.

"It's okay. I didn't sleep good either." I was about to respond but the the bell went off indicating it was time to head to class. Suna grabbed my hand and walked me to my class. I was waiting outside the class with Suna and the twins before class actually started. We were all having a casual conversation until we heard a girl yelling. Dude it's seven in the morning who the fuck is yelling.

"RIN!! Oh my god it's been SO long!!" The random yelling girl threw herself on Suna next to me and he hugged her back. "I just moved here and wanted to surprise you!" Suna just laughed and started talking to her. I wasn't paying attention to the words but to his face and the way he's talking to her. He told me he didn't have a girlfriend. Right? Maybe an ex. Fuck. It's his life and I don't need to know everything. I zoned out so bad Osamu had to softly punch my arm to get my attention.

"(l/n)-chan, they're not dating you don't have to be staring that hard." I looked up at the gray haired twin then looked back at Suna with the random 'pick me!' girl. I pursed my lips together and nodded.

"Me and Suna aren't dating either so he can do whatever he wants. And call me (y/n) Samu. I'm going in the class so tell Suna I said bye." I walked into my class not waiting for a response from Osamu. A few minutes later the second bell rang and class started. When the teacher walked in there was a girl following behind her. You've gotta be fucking kidding me. Wait but she's actually pretty.

"Go ahead and introduce yourself honey." The new girl smiled and looked straight at me holding eye contact.

"Hi! My name is Suzuki, Kayano. I hope we can all be friends!" I forced a smile towards her. She sat down and class actually started right after.

(time skip)

The lunch bell rang so I went over to the vending machines to get another energy drink because a bitch is tired. I had my earbuds in playing at full volume so i couldn't hear anything around me. I bought my drink and was waiting for it to fall down until I felt someone push me into the vending machine. I yelled at them while turning around. "Yo man what the fuck?!" I saw Kayano standing behind me with her arms crossed and she looked pissed. I rollsed my eyes and turned around and grabbed my monster. "Bruh what do you want?" I faced her again and opened my drink. She scoffed before speaking up.