The actual start of my new high school life

As I was thinking in the bed I did not realize that I was already asleep. I woke up and checked the time. It was 7:00 AM. I took a bath and got ready for school. I made a proper breakfast before leaving and locked the door. I walked to the elevator and before it was about to close, I stopped it as I spotted Yukinoshita as she was also leaving. She entered the elevator and greeted me. I responded with a nod.

We did not talk the entire way to school but I could feel her looking at me from time to time. I decided to ignore her for now. I entered my classroom and quietly sat on my seat. A boy with blonde hair walked up to me as I was taking out my book. He had a big smile on his face which meant he was in the top of the hierarchy in the boys.

"Hello, Ayanokouji-kun. I did not get to introduce myself earlier. My name is Hayama Hayato. If there is anything you need, feel free to tell me."

I nodded quietly as he was smiling. The door opened and I saw Hikigaya enter the room he looked towards me and made a disgusted face and quietly sat on his seat while listening to music. He reminded me how I was in the first year in the beginning. A person with no presence. While I was deep in thought Hayama was just standing there. I saw a concerned look on his face.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Oh, sorry. I was deep in my thought," I replied.

His behavior reminded me of Hirata. I wanted to know what all has happened till now in the school and it looks like I joined just before summer break. So I will have holidays within a week. I do not have much time to make friends. I really am sounding desperate.

After this exchange, Hayama walked back to his group standing around Miura. Yuigahama was also part of that group but she used to glace at Hikigaya from time to time. I wonder what their relationship with each other is. I get the feeling that they are connected to each other in a different way. They are my fellow club members so I think I will help them. Becoming human huh? I wonder if I can do that.

I tried to learn falling in love but came here so I had to leave Kei. I saw tears in her eyes as she saw me leave. I entrusted her with all the points I had and told her to find someone who will treat her better and not like me. I know that was a really cruel request for but even she knew she couldn't do anything about it. She is stronger now so she will find a way to live without me. She is no longer a parasite.

Pushing those thoughts away I came back to the original world with Hiratsuka-sensei punching Hikigaya in his guts. A little more to the top and that punch would have stopped him from breathing. She does know about martial arts. Hikigaya, who woke up and came back to his senses started returning to his seat while holding his stomach. Is this supposed to be allowed?

During lunch I decided to go and check the library. They had some good stuff but I had read it all. I requested some books which I have not read yet and they told they are already ordered and coming within three to four days. I walked back to my classroom and decided to eat my lunch there as I did not have time to find a good spot to eat yet. Miura and her group were as loud as ever. They noticed me and called for me,

"Hey Ayanokouji-kun, why don't you join us?"

Wait. I am allowed to do that? They all smile at me and nodded as I was introduced to the group. The well build brown haired guy was called Tobe Kakeru. Same first name as Ryuuen huh? The guy to his right was called Ooka. He was more outgoing and easy to get along according to Hayama. The person to the left was called Yamato he was very calm even though he was tall. Among the girls there was only Muira and then Ebina Hina who wore glasses. She was good looking but she looked at Hayama and his group with a creepy smile. I wonder why.

Now they started asking me questions,

"So, Ayanokouji-kun which school you used to attend before this?" asked Miura.