Riddle Rosehearts x Shy!Reader | I love you

(Y/n) Clover is Trey's little sister and Riddle's bestfriend. (Sorry Trey-)

She was often mistaken as tidy, serious, and brave.

But it was quite the opposite-

She was shy, oblivious, and a mess, well that's what she thought about herself.

She was much more comfortable with Riddle and Trey then anyone else really.

She knows every single rule the Queen of Hearts has.

And has never broken any rule, she would always be seen besides Riddle since they both had the same classes and would often study together.

They were kind hearted and innocent.

But of course...

This one person juuuust had to come in and ruin everything...

That one person is Ace Trapolla..

Ace had successfully stolen her heart without knowing it.

He made her break rules.

Lose her innocent self.

And most importantly...

Break her own heart...

Riddle of course being furious at Ace, because he broke (Y/n)'s heart without batting an eye.

He led her on as if she were just a toy he wanted to make sure that he never across (Y/n) ever again but..

She needed him...

She needed Riddle...

She needed comfort...

Comfort from Riddle..

She needed affection...

Affection from Riddle..

She sobbed into Riddle's shoulder as he rubbed her back in soothing circles.

He would make Ace pay for what he had done to (Y/n)...

"Shh... Shh... It's okay... I'm here for you (N/n)..." Riddle whispered into her ear making her feel just a tad bit calmer.

"Come on, look at me (N/n)... Were gonna state some facts..." Riddle said as he gently pushed (Y/n) off him.

Her eyes were red and puffy from her crying. They held so much pain in them..

A deep frown placed on her lips. The lips that would always have a smile.

Her hair was messy as well as her clothes. They were always on fleek no matter the occasion.

"Your beautiful, you don't need that loud man in your life.." Riddle said as he caresses her cheek.

"Plus he's missing out on a perfectly fine young lady, he's just an idiotic man that didn't chase after you.." Riddle said as (Y/n) giggled just a bit.

"Remember, me and Trey will forever be by your side, because we love you.." Riddle said leaning in.

"I love you.." Riddle said before leaning in capturing (Y/n) lips.