Malleaus Draconia x Ingnious!Reader | Interrupted date?

Requested part two of Malleaus Draconia x Ingenious!Reader frooom...

@Shadow-Nightmares!

Thank you for requesting some Hong that isn't a lemon for once! I'm really slow on lemons since I have absolutely no idea what to do on them 😂

Anyways have fun reading!

_______________________________

(Y/n) had started to go to class more, only because of a simple deal, Malleaus had started to really enjoy the lionesses company.

She was flirtatious, brave, smug, cheeky, and sassy.

It seemed the lioness had changed, she talked to others more frequently, she was usually in the top 5 for grades, and smiled more.

Malleaus got quite jealous of those who (Y/n) talked to and smiled at, he would glare at them if they tried anything.

Malleaus had technically become inseparable with (Y/n) now, he had just seemed to have clung to her.

The only time you will probably see them apart is at night time when their at their dorms, or when one of them goes to the restroom.

"Are you okay with him following you like a lost duck brat?" Leona says as he looks at you with one eye open as he lays sideways.

"Yep, he might be a bit clingy but he is helpful in some ways and honest so that's why I like him."
(Y/n) said bluntly.

Leonas huffs then closes before his eyes shot wide, he got up and shouted..

"LIKE HIM!?......"

Yep, (Y/n) Kingscholar was In love for the first time in their life, they had never felt this way about anyone in their life.

And they never let anyone close to them except for their family before Malleaus.

They would either scare of everyone or make them leave.

So of course it was a shocker to Leona.

"Yep" was all (Y/n) respond before walking to the door frame.

"I'll be out late since ill be studying with Malleaus" (Y/n) says before walking out and closing the door with a smile.

Time skip

(Y/n) had finally made it to the designated place, Monstro Lounge.

They walked in and scanned the room, they saw people staring in a direction with fear making (Y/n) instantly know where he is.

They closed the door behind them and walked to the table to see Malleaus reading a book.

"Hey Mal!" (Y/n) yelled waving at Malleaus with a wide grin.

Malleaus looks over to see the lioness of his dreams.

Malleaus smiles with a small blush already coating his cheeks.

"Fine evening isnt it (N/n)" Malleaus asks and (Y/n) just nods while sitting down across him.

"I'm sorry, did I keep you waiting for to long?" (Y/n) asks with furrowed brows and a smile.

The aquarium light illuminated onto her hair and face as her eyes technically glowed.

Malleaus didn't seem to notice that he was staring at her until she giggled.

"Am I that charming?~" She said in a teasing way that made Malleaus's cheeks flush red.

They both heard a ding, (Y/n) pulled her phone out to see a text from Leona saying.

Big Bro - WHERE ARE YOU!?
Seen

She puts her phone away then looks back at Malleaus with a smirk.

"Who was that?" Malleaus asked trying to change the subject.

"No one important" (Y/n) says grabbing his hand and kisses it with a smug smirk.

Malleaus erupted into a big blush, you could practically see steam coming from him, they heard a ding again but (Y/n) ignored her phone.

'Go away Leonaaaa~ I'm trying to woo your handsome enemy.' (Y/n) thought still smirking while still holding his hand.

??? P.O.V

"YESSSSSSS!!!!" Lilia whispered/shouted while watching (Y/n) and Malleaus beside Silver and Sebek with disguises on.

"Why did we even agree to thi-" "I CANT BELIVE THE YOUNG MASTER WANDERED OFF TO HANG OUT WITH THIS- THIS LIONESS!" Sebek cut Silver off angrily.

"Their not hanging out! Their having a daaaaaate!!" Lilia shouted with stars in his eyes.

3rd P.O.V

Meanwhile (Y/n) knew that they were there-

"May I take your orders?" Jade asked looking at (Y/n) and Malleaus with a smirk.

"Just water for both of us please" (Y/n) ordered knowing that Malleaus wouldn't be able to respond.

"Right away" Jade says chuckling while walking away.

A few minutes Jade came back with the water, Malleaus took a sip of his water while one of your hands were still linked.

"Awe why haven't you talked yet?~ Are you embarrassed?~" (Y/n) teased.

"Be-because I don't need to!" Malleaus tried his best to not stutter but failed making his face turn redder.

"Awwww how cuuuute~ You aren't even complaining about how I've been kissing and holding your hand for a few minutes now~" (Y/n) said then giggled.

The doors slammed open, Malleaus's head shot to the door revealing Leona.

(Y/n) unlinked their hands and put so money on the table, she walked over to Malleaus's side then cupped his cheeks making him face her.

(Y/n) slammed her lips onto his, Malleaus was now a tomato.

They parted and (Y/n) smiled at his reaction, she touched his lower lip with her thumb.

"See ya next time on our date on the next Saturday Kay?~" (Y/n) said walking away leaving Malleaus still processing her words and actions.

Time skip

"Saturday....." Malleaus mumbled touching his lips with a spaced out look.

"Fufufu~ she's got you hooked doesn't she?" Lilia teased.

Malleaus blushed at his statement then nodded while looking away.

Meanwhile with (Y/n)

"YOU DID WHAT!?" Leona shouted angrily.

"I asked him out on a date and kissed him?" (Y/n) stayed like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE YOUNG LADY!" "JUST BECAUSE YOUR THE OLDER TWIN DOESNT MEANT YOU CAN BOSS ME AROUND!"

(Y/n) and Leona glared at each other for a while until they both broke into laughter.