🔮 (rewritten)

gxg

(idk what to title these so i'm using emojis🌝)

rewritten (there is no specific reason i'm rewriting this but i just don't like the original so)

i tried not to change the storyline to much in the rewritten version but idk how well that worked out lmao😫‼️

!!!the underlined text at the end is the original!!!

oh and sorry for writing the rewritten one as g!p, ig i just forgot the original wasn't g!p

rewritten:
-y/n's pov-
around 5 years ago, my parents split up. a few months ago, my mom found a new guy to date, patrick, he has a daughter the same age as me, her name is billie, and don't get me wrong, she's hot.

patrick and billie have already moved in with us. him and mum are also engaged, there meant to be getting married in 2 days.

since billies room isn't decorated yet, she's been sleeping in my room, in my bed! she moves around sooooo much in the night!

it was getting late, so i decided to go to bed, unsurprisingly, billie followed after me. i swear this girl is like obsessed with me or something.

i got in bed, covering myself up. usually i sleep with no top on, but because billie has to sleep in my room, i can't do that anymore.

*time skip to the next morning*

i woke up in my bed, almost falling of the edge. billie must of pushed me over in the middle of the night or something, i mean she was taking up like three quarters of the bed.

i pushed billie over a little bit, making sure i won't fall of. i laid back down again and got comfortable. i then rolled over, taking my phone of charge before checking the time.

it was 6:15, so i decided to stay in bed a little longer. to pass time, i scrolled through instagram.

when billie woke up, it was about 6:32.

when billie noticed i was awake, she kissed the top of my head. i knew it was wrong, but i just couldn't help but blush at her.

billie then rolled over, taking her phone of the nightstand, checking the time. once bil had checked the time, she got up out of bed and went into my closet.

she came back out, with 2 pairs of matching tops, and skirts. billie also had underwear for both of us, she gave me a pair of underwear. why is my step sister touching my stuff, especially my clothes? ew.

she gave me a blue top, she had a yellow one. she then gave me a skirt. we both changed into them, but apparently billie was to cold, so she went back into my closet and put one of my jackets on.

since when did i give that bitch permission to wear MY clothes? ugh.

this is what y/n and billie looked like👇