surpise sex

okay if i can think of names for them i will use them but if i can't i will just use the emojis instead😩‼️

billie: bottom
y/n: top

gxg

~y/n's pov~
billie was on tour once again, and i couldn't be with her. next week would be our 3 year anniversary (23rd may) , and we wouldn't be able to see each other.

i almost started crying at that thought, but then i got a text from maggie.
________________________________
maggie

maggie: i have had a talk with billies management team, and you get to come
on tour with us! i got you plane tickets,
for the day before you and billies
anniversary, at 7:00am!

y/n: what! no way! is it possible
to hide from billie until the next
day? i want to surprise her for our
anniversary.

maggie: yes ofcorse y/n! when
you get to the hotel you can sleep
in mine and Patrick's room, and then
when you wake up you can surprise
billie!

y/n: thank you so much! i'm gonna
go now and start packing.

maggie: ok i'll let you go and do that!
goodbye

y/n: goodbye
________________________________
as soon as i finished texting maggie, i started to pack everything i need. billie still had around
two months left of tour, so i had to pack a lot.

when i finished packing everything, i realised billie had tried to facetime me 7 times, and i didn't answer.

i called billie back, and she answered within seconds. when her face showed up on the camera, i could tell she had been crying, but was trying to hide it.

y/n: "why are you crying?"
billie: "im n-not"
y/n: "billie, i can tell you have been crying, what's wrong?"
billie: "b-because you di-didn't a-answer any of m-my calls"

i didnt want billie to know that i was packing to go on your with her so i lied and said "i had to go to the shops and my dumbass forgot my phone".

billie started to calm down, before saying "who the fuck leaves their phone at home when their going out?" billie let out a little giggle.

me and billie stayed on call for the rest of the day, and we decided to fall asleep on face time.

*time skip to the day of y/n's flight*

i was really dreading waking up so early, but then i remembered i would get to see billie!

i jumped out of bed and had a quick shower, then going back into my room to do my hair and put some clothes on.

i grabbed my suitcase, and went downstairs to get something to eat. i realised it was still 5am, and i would need to leave at 5:45, so i put the tv on and watched some of billies recent interviews.

when i realised it was 5:44, i immediately turned of the tv and went out the front door, and into my car

*time skip to when y/n's at the airport*

when i got to the airport it was 6:30, leaving me about half an hour before i had to get on the plane. i went through security, and then decided i should text maggie and tell her that im at the airport.

*time skip to when y/n arrived at the tour bus*

the time was 11:00pm when the plane landed, so it was around 11:25 when i got to billies tour bus.

i walked up to the door of the tour bus, and waited for maggie to let me in. billie was asleep, which was good because i got to wake her up in the morning and surprise her.

maggie got me a drink and some food before i went and slept in a spare bed, not wanting billie to know i'm here yet.

before i fell asleep, i booked a restaurant for me and billie to eat at tommorow, as she didn't have any concerts tommorow.

*time skip to the morning*

~billies pov~

i was still asleep, when i felt someone lay down next to me in bed, waking me up. i looked over to see y/n, with the biggest smile on my face.

i immediately smashed my lips into hers, not even bothering to say 'hello' or 'happy anniversary'.

y/n immediately kissed me back, smiling into the kiss. y/n pulled away after a minute, before pushing me down on the bed.

as i was just wearing a baggy t-shirt with nothing underneath, it was easy for y/n to undress me. after y/n took my top off, she got of off, making me watch her take her clothes of.

y/n put her right hand around my neck lightly, y/n started kissing me again, halfway through our kiss, y/n slowly bought her left hand down to my pussy, before rubbing my clit in circle motions.

y/n pulled away from the kiss after a while. she then stopped rubbing my clit, before starting to pump 2 fingers into me, adding an extra finger every so often.

"d-daddy don't s-stop i'm so c-close" i managed to say in between loud moans.

when y/n had 4 fingers in me, she started pumping them into me quicker than she ever had before, sending me right over the edge.

~y/n's pov~
when billie had calmed down from her orgasm, i bought my mouth down to her pussy, to lick all of her juices of, before going back up to kiss billie, making her taste herself.

-943 words-